Homebrew [Help wanted] collaborate to port EasyRpg Player on PSP

Fantasylore

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am currently making a game on RPG Maker MV, but want to do future projects on 2k3 since through EasyRPG I can get my game to easily run on many, many platforms. Then I find out one of my favourite and beloved systems of my youth has had no luck for a working/stable port :( So it would be nice if there is anyone out there that can work on this potential project, however if I don't see a port come about by the point I make a 2k3 game, and if my learning of coding comes along nicely by then, I might entertain the idea of learning how to make homebrew on PSP and attempt to port it over.

Now I can't make any promises but I can say that I am currently in Uni doing game design and do know a thing or two about coding(still learning a ton of stuff mind you), if it gets to that point as mentioned above, I will certainly attempt it, however this will probably take a while and again, I can't make any promises!

Anyway I just wanted to post to show my interest in this and to state that unless someone is better suited to this than me comes along or someone finishes a port faster than me, I have a plan to at least attempt this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu +1