Homebrew Help! Uninstalled my 3DS Hacks (b9s, luma cfw) now DS functionality is broken.

juccatan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled my 3DS Hacks to go through the FrogMiner process of installing CFW, just to get a feel of how easy/hard it is, because I do a lot of hacking. I hacked about 9 3DSs at my school using the SUDOKU method. So of course when I heard about a free method I wanted to try it out immediately and take it out for a test run. When uninstalling my hacks I ended up messing up my DS/DSi functionality and playing myself.

Is there a way I can reinstall b9s and luma cfw without DS functionality?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled my 3DS Hacks to go through the FrogMiner process of installing CFW, just to get a feel of how easy/hard it is, because I do a lot of hacking. I hacked about 9 3DSs at my school using the SUDOKU method. So of course when I heard about a free method I wanted to try it out immediately and take it out for a test run. When uninstalling my hacks I ended up messing up my DS/DSi functionality and playing myself.

Is there a way I can reinstall b9s and luma cfw without DS functionality?
pretty sure your only options from there are Hardmod or NTRBoot

Reactions: SCOTT0852

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NTRBoot.
Possibly, the TWL_FIRM got corrupted or damaged.
The way to recover it is... installing a .CIA (you may already know that), but without it Frogminer cannot work, because it cannot launch Flipnote.
Zyvyn says hardmod, but it's only viable if you have a clean NAND backup, and I don't know if it must be without B9S, or it can contain it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay