Hacking Help Switch crashing after loading RajNX

getmefive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I am fairly new to the scene. Recently got a switch in 4.1.0. I have taken backup of my NAND. I have been trying to load RajNX. After injecting the payload, I select RajNX and the switch takes 10 seconds to boot. When I click on album, homebrew menu is not launching. I tried restarting, switch crashed with some error code 21620002. I have been trying to launch this CFW for last 3 hours. Please help.

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am fairly new to the scene. Recently got a switch in 4.1.0. I have taken backup of my NAND. I have been trying to load RajNX. After injecting the payload, I select RajNX and the switch takes 10 seconds to boot. When I click on album, homebrew menu is not launching. I tried restarting, switch crashed with some error code 21620002. I have been trying to launch this CFW for last 3 hours. Please help.

you should ask @rajkosto He is actually pretty darn helpful. You might get better results than posting a new thread.

I don't recall if RajNX has NOGC, but if it does, you may want to make sure you don't have a game in your game slot as that will cause slow downs.

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you should ask @rajkosto He is actually pretty darn helpful. You might get better results than posting a new thread.

I don't recall if RajNX has NOGC, but if it does, you may want to make sure you don't have a game in your game slot as that will cause slow downs.

I agree, just post on the official RajNX thread and see if he can help you.

I would try to reinstall everything, as this worked out for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.