Help Switch crashing after loading RajNX

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by getmefive, Aug 31, 2018.

1. getmefive
    OP

getmefive Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2018
    India
    I am fairly new to the scene. Recently got a switch in 4.1.0. I have taken backup of my NAND. I have been trying to load RajNX. After injecting the payload, I select RajNX and the switch takes 10 seconds to boot. When I click on album, homebrew menu is not launching. I tried restarting, switch crashed with some error code 21620002. I have been trying to launch this CFW for last 3 hours. Please help.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Maybe you should try using another "CFW" instead of RajNX and see if your issues persist. I highly recommend checking out tomGER's SD files. They work like RajNX, however they are more up-to-date.

3. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Is your SD card formatted as fat32 or ExFat?

Meepers55 likes this.
  4. gallymimu

gallymimu EE Expert

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    you should ask @rajkosto He is actually pretty darn helpful. You might get better results than posting a new thread.

I don't recall if RajNX has NOGC, but if it does, you may want to make sure you don't have a game in your game slot as that will cause slow downs.

5. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Sounds like SD issue to me

6. Ivellios

Ivellios GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2009
    Brazil
    I agree, just post on the official RajNX thread and see if he can help you.

I would try to reinstall everything, as this worked out for me

7. getmefive
    OP

getmefive Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2018
    India
    Thank you all. Looked like a file copy issue. I copied all files again and tried. It worked :)