Help setting up vita to use vita card, sd2vita and psvsd adapter?

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just opened my Adrenaline and I see you can change it to imc0, xmc0 and uma0.

So change your psvsd to one of those mounting points in Auto plugin imc0
aa71a3ea95c025033c9c342065f9df6c.jpg
Reboot

Then change Adrenaline "Memory Stick Location" to imc0:Pspemu
And move pspemu folder from ux0 (sd2vita) to imc0 (psvsd) using vitashell or a computer.
When I go to do that, it says "invalid config! ensure that all mount points are unique or set to none and ux0 is set." when i click triangle to save that to imc0 -_-

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to do that, it says "invalid config! ensure that all mount points are unique or set to none and ux0 is set." when i click triangle to save that to imc0 -_-
You could try setting it to uma0 and memcard to nothing.

Then the same Adrenaline and vitashell instructions but for uma0... but really I'm just shooting in the dark. I don't currently have a psvsd set up right now to test.

I'm in disbelief this website still doesn't let you delete accidental posts lmao
LMAO I bet they could if they wanted to

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I've never done this... I don't know if everything will work. Maybe other apps rely on pspemu location?

Like, will adrenaline bubbles still work? Probably...

Will pkgj still install psp and PS1 games to the right location?
So I got it all good, we were over looking one important thing, I was occupying the psvtv/psv2000 internal memory in storagemanager - on a fat without one lol!! I was able to unmount the imc0 and replace it with the psvsd! I am removing and rreadding my psp/ps1 games in bubble managerr as we speak, took about an hour(with it frrozen) to delete about 400 bubbles, am maybe half done adding all back! Side, note if youre usinng the psvsd 3g adapter. theirs a dude making these killer extender cables to make the micro sd slot be where the now useless sim trray was! push to eject!!

Attachments

• kZx8YSYn.jpg
    kZx8YSYn.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Anderxale

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Side, note if youre usinng the psvsd 3g adapter. theirs a dude making these killer extender cables to make the micro sd slot be where the now useless sim trray was! push to eject!!

Where? Link pretty please?

Sissy, I'm really glad everything is installing in the right place! Yay!

Reactions: Modular511

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where? Link pretty please?

Sissy, I'm really glad everything is installing in the right place! Yay!
Everyone will want one, aint that the coolest?! I can get back to you! He is in the uk and presold this entire batch, to have them not be shitty, he has to solder the micro sd end by hand, which takes awhile! Pics are his, he just finished first batch, He told me for two 40 euro shipped tracked and insured to usa iirc.. I seen him post somewhere, and contacted him on twitter lol Where is good marketplace wise for stuff like that these days, like for visibility? I will have him post them there! I set my card up as such:
adb077f16eaf82153ab21ee825493129.jpg

Reactions: Anderxale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1