Help! R4DS w/ YSmenu not functioning

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SummerSnow, Jun 11, 2010.

Jun 11, 2010
  1. SummerSnow
    OP

Newcomer SummerSnow Newbie

United States
    So, I've just recently downloaded Disgaea DS and Maplestory DS... but for some strange reason, after launching the games once, YSmenu freezes. After I play the game once (like Maplestory DS) and I close it, the next time I scroll down to select the game, and just when I'm about to select Maplestory DS the menu freezes!

Is there a fix for this? I've benn googling for hours and can't find a solution.

All help appreciated.

2. Archenyte

Newcomer Archenyte Advanced Member

Canada
  3. Halo-101

Member Halo-101 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i had this error too it is the save file your save is corrupted simply delete your save file and it will work which game does it freeze when that game is highlighted delete the save for the game that it freezes on.

4. SummerSnow
    OP

United States
    The weird thing is, I only play the game for like 5 seconds (such as seeing if the game works or not) and what? the save file is already corrupted? Sorta weird.

5. SummerSnow
    OP

United States
  6. Halo-101

Member Halo-101 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yer the save file probbably got corrupted because u didnt have the right savlib.dat in the TTMenu Directory try the savlib from the last comments download link