Hacking Help. Pokemon saves and Phoenix Wright

KendiKong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using M3 Lite. There's something wrong with saving in Pokemon Pearl. I saved the game yesterday(im positive that saved), but when i went to play it only shows the save that i made before that. So now i only got 6 badges instead of my 7.

I know this is a bug because it happened before. i had my pokemon to level 14, but the next session they were back to level 9. But after the next day my lost save returned. My brother also had this happen to him once with Pokemon Diamond. He was using the same DS with the same M3 lite, but a different rom. But after the next day my lost save returned.

I used this compatibility list and used 1xDMA and Force R/W. No trim rom and software reset. Is it the setting of the rom thats faulty? Is it the game itself causing this? I want to know if i can prevent this.

Im using a Sandisk 2GB card

Also, Phoenix Wright: Ace attourney justice for all isnt working. I checked the list and it says use force/RW, but the problem is there is no Force R/W option in the M3 game manager.

EDIT: Got PW working now

Fondue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Force R/W should be in there. Are you using the latest version of the game manager software?

If you were able to set Force R/W for pokemon, you should not have any issues using it with Phoenix Wright. The game manager's menus do not change for different games.

Edit: Used two different terms for the same thing. Did not want to confuse anyone.

KendiKong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently it does. The option seems to be only there when a game actually needs it, except for phoenix wright

And im usin V32

Ill try and redownload the game manager

EDIT: V32B didnt fix it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!