1. BaconInANutshell

OP BaconInANutshell Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    i modded my wii like 1-2 years ago and am now coming back to it using a 64GB micro sd card. anyone can point me in the right direction for where to install games to the sd card?

2. FEF1

FEF1 Has ran into every thinkable error on the Wii

Canada
    Are you talking homebrew games or VC/WiiWare games?

3. alexander1970

Austria
    Hello.:)

Wii Games are maybe "better" installed/used/supported on an USB Device like (prefered and highly recommended) a HDD (with Y-Cable or Power Supply).Really,please really use an HDD.:) (No USB Stick/Thumb Drive/Pen Drive Flash Drive and this Kind..)
    That is what the Loading Applications (USBLoader GX/Configurable USBLoader) called USBLoader.
    If you really want SD Card Loading,the maybe the Loaders WiiFlow/WiiFlow Lite (Configurable USBLoader maybe too) are the right one for you.
    Both supports SD Card loading from Wii Games.

Good Luck
    Thank you.:)

4. z3roplayz

z3roplayz Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Depends on your current situation. Hopefully you have figured out that you have to convert your micro SD to a full one. But, like FEF1 said, You will have to specify what exactly you are trying to do. If you are using USB Loader GX with homebrew, you will have to make a separate directory on your sd card. As an example, D:/Games. if VC/WiiWare then you will chose the install directory on the Wii Shop Channel. But last year on the 31st of January, the Wii Shop Channel shut down. So if possible can you reply and tell me your problem?

5. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Run modmii and you'll be up to date fast, painlessly and easily.

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - direction, pointing, right