Help please.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Tapia Would, Jul 20, 2011.

Jul 20, 2011

Help please. by Tapia Would at 2:31 AM (504 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Tapia Would
    OP

Newcomer Tapia Would Member

United States
    So i come home from work and i put on a new clear case and 2 screen protectors on my 3ds once i turn it on ithe only buttons that work are A,B,X,Y,Home and the Power button. the touch screen doesnt respond. i rebooted it a couple times i even removed the battery and tried it and still nothing. does anyone have a solution? and i dont think its the screen protectors because the analog stick and d pad R/L buttons dont work.

2. Presto99

Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

United States
    Ooh...sucks for you. Some things/buttons won't work if the touch screen is being held down. Try it when you fix the problem. I accidentaly put the screen protector on the touch screen of my XL on skewed, and when I pressed it in, it was wedged in the side of the touch screen's raised borders and registered as touching the screen. I guess the problem could also happen with bad screen protectors.... So yeah, I'm 99% sure the prob is your screen protectors... :/

3. Tapia Would
    OP

Newcomer Tapia Would Member

United States
    ok your right i just took it off. so i guess the next screen protector i buy needs to be cut a little bit, thank you for the help

4. Tom

Member Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

United States
    screen protectors on resistive touch screens like the 3ds , put pressure on the edge of the screen which throws off the touch screen making it unuseable,maybe if you could get to the touch screen calibration thing then put the protector and try to re-calibrate?just a thought