United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
Ok let me give you an example. Would you want to live in a house that has an open door and everyone outside is your enemy that could come in to the house and kill you. Or would you want to live in a house that has a closed door so they can't enter.
Just answer my questions before even starting with houses. Dude people are dying in Gaza from Israeli airstrikes and you're talking about doors? Just refer to my posts and answer them before you make such statements, because they seem pointless.
THEY are not dying because of random airstrikes. Israel is only trying to defend it self from these terrorists. You know what you know you are wrong yet you still are trying to defend these terrorists because that is what you want, you are striving for that. Just as how the Germans were brainwashed to listen to Hitler.

Are you KIDDING ME? Our temple was were that Mosque stands. The Romans broke our temple and then once the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built the mosque.

Oh ya defending itself by killing children yes? I never heard that children could be terrorists. The thing is any attack to Israel gets blamed on Gaza (Hamas) and the thing is it's not always them which is being unfair. Your temple "WAS" this past and it's like thousands of years ago which doesn't count as your land STILL. They never conquered Jerusalem they actually freed their land, because if you read history properly, you would know that it was conquered by Israelis and then freed by the Muslims afterwards. You probably read it in Israel as they freed their land.
Give a gun to your child and tell him to go shoot at a Israeli civilian. This happens all the time in Israel. I count these people as animals.

Wow now you're calling the poor innocent children animals? If you think that gives the right to Israel to airstrike children then you must be insane.
I do find people that give there children weapons to kill innocent people as animals. And yet again Israel didn't airstrike children.

They freaking did worse in the Gaza war to children and if you think not even a single airstrike killed an innocent child then again you must be insane. Israel massacred for 60 WHOLE years. Do I have to remind you of sabra and shatlia massacre that took 3,500 palestinians lives in september 16th/17h in 1982?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
Jakob95 said:
I count these people as animals.
Careful there. Keep it civil or thread closed. Got it?
Argue politics as much as you want, that's fine.. start calling people animals and you're crossing the line.

As long as you're civil to each other, no probs.

QUOTE(Jakob95 @ Sep 23 2011, 09:36 PM)
I do find people that give there children weapons to kill innocent people as animals. And yet again Israel didn't airstrike children.
Ok, can you see it now?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:
Learn how the world and goverment works my friend. T

So now you are trying to tell me that I have no grip on reality?

Step out of your fantasy world, and you may have more credibility as you say that.
Fantasy world? There is a country being attacked by terrorist and people are in favor of the terrorist? I think Jakob95 is the only only one talking any sense here.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
mthrnite said:
Jakob95 said:
I count these people as animals.
Careful there. Keep it civil or thread closed. Got it?
Argue politics as much as you want, that's fine.. start calling people animals and you're crossing the line.

As long as you're civil to each other, no probs.

QUOTE(Jakob95 @ Sep 23 2011, 09:36 PM)
Ok, can you see it now?
Sorry to many posts at one time. I guess I missed yours. There is literally like a new post every 10 seconds. I write a post to only see 3 other people wrote already before I even submitted the post.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
Ok let me give you an example. Would you want to live in a house that has an open door and everyone outside is your enemy that could come in to the house and kill you. Or would you want to live in a house that has a closed door so they can't enter.
Just answer my questions before even starting with houses. Dude people are dying in Gaza from Israeli airstrikes and you're talking about doors? Just refer to my posts and answer them before you make such statements, because they seem pointless.
THEY are not dying because of random airstrikes. Israel is only trying to defend it self from these terrorists. You know what you know you are wrong yet you still are trying to defend these terrorists because that is what you want, you are striving for that. Just as how the Germans were brainwashed to listen to Hitler.

Are you KIDDING ME? Our temple was were that Mosque stands. The Romans broke our temple and then once the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built the mosque.

Oh ya defending itself by killing children yes? I never heard that children could be terrorists. The thing is any attack to Israel gets blamed on Gaza (Hamas) and the thing is it's not always them which is being unfair. Your temple "WAS" this past and it's like thousands of years ago which doesn't count as your land STILL. They never conquered Jerusalem they actually freed their land, because if you read history properly, you would know that it was conquered by Israelis and then freed by the Muslims afterwards. You probably read it in Israel as they freed their land.
Give a gun to your child and tell him to go shoot at a Israeli civilian. This happens all the time in Israel. I count these people as animals.
Please don't use the word "animal" as a negative connotation. All humans are animals.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Step out of your fantasy world, and you may have more credibility as you say that.
Fantasy world? There is a country being attacked by terrorist and people are in favor of the terrorist? I think Jakob95 is the only only one talking any sense here.

Dude, you're still not talking sense either, because if you think that killing a bunch of Palestinians makes sense then I don't know what doesn't make sense to you. Yes there are some that killed Israelis, but that still doesn't give Israel the right to airstrike areas in Palestine or give them the right to surround a city that has a big population of Palestinians.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Dude, you're still not talking sense either, because if you think that killing a bunch of Palestinians makes sense then I don't know what doesn't make sense to you. Yes there are some that killed Israelis, but that still doesn't give Israel the right to airstrike areas in Palestine or give them the right to surround a city that has a big population of Palestinians.
The thing is that the Israelis are not killing the Palestinians. Again with your airstrikes, why would they airstrike areas in Palestine when there are Jews that live there too.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Another victim of the American media.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Another victim of the Muslim media.

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
This thread is just like Where's Waldo?

Can you spot the religious zealots?

Yes you are an atheist/liberal/anti semite. What do I win?
That is a religion as any other. Yet you tolerate no others.

Now people of religious faith are being attacked here. So if you do not believe in the destruction of a race, then you are a religious zealot? I'll call Webster.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Your argument has one fatal flaw: I have never watched Muslim media, I am not Muslim and I do not speak Arabic.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Your argument has one fatal flaw: I have never watched Muslim media, I am not Muslim and I do not speak Arabic.
So then were do you get your information from? Your ass?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
insidexdeath said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

The thing is that the Israelis are not killing the Palestinians. Again with your airstrikes, why would they airstrike areas in Palestine when there are Jews that live there too.

READ and this time I want you to reply to everything I type, because you seem to be avoiding some stuff: QUOTE
They freaking did worse in the Gaza war to children and if you think not even a single airstrike killed an innocent child then again you must be insane. Israel massacred for 60 WHOLE years. Do I have to remind you of sabra and shatlia massacre that took 3,500 palestinians lives in september 16th/17h in 1982?

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
This thread is just like Where's Waldo?

Can you spot the religious zealots?

Here is the bottom line plain as day. The new war against the Judeo-Christians.

The whole core of this debate revolves around this.

Appease the bad, punish the good.

Even appease the bad Muslims and punish the good Muslims. Bad is good, good is bad.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what insidexdeath you are just jealous about how much the success the Jews had. You see before we Jews weren't allowed to go to the top because of limitations from the country. As soon as we got freedom we were able to build up ourselves something you can not do. Some people say that oh Jews are so cheap and greedy. Well let me tell you that isn't true. We Jews are only cheap and greedy to non-Jews If a Jew/Or a person that likes Jews comes and asks for any help we will always donate, and help. My family even donates lots of the money we have to Israel every year. Why we don't help other people because of what we get in return we were used and mistreated. We don't like donating to people that hate us. Just look at what happened in Germany when we all voted and supported Hitler what we got in return. We learned that we have to help our selves and that everyone hates us.

Israel as a whole will always be our land and we won't allow a bunch of terrorists steal it from us and use the land to terrorize us.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
Its just so annoying how all they want is to hurt the Jewish people. Why can't we Jews have our own land. These Palestinians could go into ANY muslim land they want and live there. We Jews can not do that as we have always been killed, insulted, and were outcasts. We always had to live in ghettos. Look how well we developed Israel into this beautiful rich country without any corruption to the people(or as much as any Muslim country has). We know how to rule these lands with democracy.

EDIT: I wouldn't even count America to be a safe place for us Jews to live in.

And that's why there are revolutions in few Arabic countries which means they never wanted corruption, they're just forced to live with it.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

So then were do you get your information from? Your ass?

Do you mean that because I do not watch the propaganda videos that you post links to, and mindless accept them as the Truth, that everything I say comes from my ass?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
Its just so annoying how all they want is to hurt the Jewish people. Why can't we Jews have our own land. These Palestinians could go into ANY muslim land they want and live there. We Jews can not do that as we have always been killed, insulted, and were outcasts. We always had to live in ghettos. Look how well we developed Israel into this beautiful rich country without any corruption to the people(or as much as any Muslim country has). We know how to rule these lands with democracy.

EDIT: I wouldn't even count America to be a safe place for us Jews to live in.

And that's why there are revolutions in few Arabic countries which means they never wanted corruption, they're just forced to live with it.
There will always be curroption in those countries. The Arabs don't know what the hell they are doing. Look how Egypt turned out Islamic militants now rule it. There can NEVER be true democracy in any Arab country.

THE VIDEOS ARE THE REALITY. You are just to stubborn to watch them and continue to go on your fake websites that are the real propaganda. This is the U.N we are talking about not some random bullshit website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches