Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Anyway,

It is obvious that a certain poster in this thread has a little too much invested in the ideological debate.

As an impartial observer, who is neither Jewish nor Muslim, I don't feel the need to troll this thread with smoke screens and fuzzy arguments.

Let them fight it out on the battle field... ... ...onwards and upwards, and on with my day!
Yeah you are right. No point of this topic at all. All of the opinions of the people that posted here are nothing, since no one here could really change anything anyways it doesn't matter what you think since you don't make the choices here. Let the "big man" do there jobs.
This is just ridiculous. Opinions may not affect anything in the long run but discussion is acceptable either way.

Y'now Jakob, I think that you'd be a lot more convincing if you didn't seem this goddamn biased and hell-bent that you're opinion is concretely right.
No body wanted to view the videos that I posted. And then they continue to fight with me without watching the video for real information from the U.N conference.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*looks around*

Gee. I wonder why the people in Israelis and Palestinians can't come to a peace agreement.

Even a bunch of gamers (most of whom have no horse in the race) can't discuss the situation without their blood boiling.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
KingdomBlade said:
Jakob95 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Anyway,

It is obvious that a certain poster in this thread has a little too much invested in the ideological debate.

As an impartial observer, who is neither Jewish nor Muslim, I don't feel the need to troll this thread with smoke screens and fuzzy arguments.

Let them fight it out on the battle field... ... ...onwards and upwards, and on with my day!
Yeah you are right. No point of this topic at all. All of the opinions of the people that posted here are nothing, since no one here could really change anything anyways it doesn't matter what you think since you don't make the choices here. Let the "big man" do there jobs.
This is just ridiculous. Opinions may not affect anything in the long run but discussion is acceptable either way.

Y'now Jakob, I think that you'd be a lot more convincing if you didn't seem this goddamn biased and hell-bent that you're opinion is concretely right.
No body wanted to view the videos that I posted. And then they continue to fight with me without watching the video for real information from the U.N conference.

Video does not equal "real information".

Video = propaganda.

You should know this.

And why would the information in the conference be "real"?

Why would information from any political figure be "real"? It would be as "real" as those mythical weapons of mass destruction.

It is politics only. It is all lies told with the intention of manipulating other to gain power over them.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Jakob, that's clearly because they've seen the news and seen what Israel has done to Palestinians before. I don't get how is it fair for Israelies to have a state and not fair for Palestinians to have a state. Don't they deserve to be on their land? Isn't it their land in the first place? Do I have to mention the fact that they're surrounding Gaza for years and people are living in a very bad shape in there. Or the fact that they're colonizing Syrian Golan Heights. Is that their land? NO! IT SIMPLY ISN'T Dude at least get it straight. Also, how are they going to negotiate? Negotiation after all of those dead because they want their freedom or the one that doesn't even want them to have the 1967 borders. I've seen Abbas's speech and I was actually touched, I felt sorry for the guy and people in the UN actually stood up and clapped for him and his speech was much more positive than Netanyahu's speech. For Gods sake people wake the hell up and open up your eyes.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
@Jakob, that's clearly because they've seen the news and seen what Israel has done to Palestinians before. I don't get how is it fair for Israelies to have a state and not fair for Palestinians to have a state. Don't they deserve to be on their land? Isn't it their land in the first place? Do I have to mention the fact that they're surrounding Gaza for years and people are living in a very bad shape in there. Or the fact that they're colonizing Syrian Golan Heights. Is that their land? NO! IT SIMPLY ISN'T Dude at least get it straight. Also, how are they going to negotiate? Negotiation after all of those dead because they want their freedom or the one that doesn't even want them to have the 1967 borders. I've seen Abbas's speech and I was actually touched, I felt sorry for the guy and people in the UN actually stood up and clapped for him and his speech was much more positive than Netanyahu's speech. For Gods sake people wake the hell up and open up your eyes.
They do have the right to have a state. But that is only when both parties will be able to negotiate with each other. Which Abbass doesn't want.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They tried negotiating a couple of times, but the stubborn headed Israeli people refused to give them the 1967 border and that's the Palestinians right since the whole land is theirs anyway and Israel just simply landed on it because they think it's theirs! Oh also you haven't answered my question dear sir probably because you got nothing to say about it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
They tried negotiating a couple of times, but the stubborn headed Israeli people refused to give them the 1967 border and that's the Palestinians right since the whole land is theirs anyway and Israel just simply landed on it because they think it's theirs! Oh also you haven't answered my question dear sir probably because you got nothing to say about it.
Its not theirs in any way since Israel has won that war, that land belongs to Israel now. And Israel had that land long before the Arabs did.

Of course you were touched you just want the best for them and the worst of the Israelies. My uncle could barely live in Israel(the land that Palestine wants for themselves) he has to have a dog(German Sheppard) to guard his house from the Arabs that come to his property and throw rocks at his windows.
They MUST guard Gaza so no weapons could get into the land, they need to protect themselves. The Palestinians don't even want to have democracy in the country...

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Its not theirs in any way since Israel has won that war, that land belongs to Israel now.

So, if you win a war you can take what you like?

Well, then... all Palestine have to do is start a war with Israel, win it, and then the land is theirs again!

Problem solved.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ORLY, then I should break into your house and win the war and declair that it's mine. Why do you even care if they're having a democracy on their land or not? Does that JUSTIFY the fact that they don't deserve a state or what? Let's start with Israeli border? Hell we don't even know Israel's state border. Simply landing on someone's land and winning the war is called "COLONIZING" and it's illegal since it's not their land. Israel didn't have all of the land to themselves. They only had few parts of Palestine. As for Gaza, they're not guarding it, they're simply surrounding civillians as well, because simply they want the Palestinians to just die. Airstrikes on Gaza killing civillians is that right? If I remember correctly the ships that were sailing to Gaza to just aid them with food and stuff they get attacked by Israeli forces. Also, you still haven't answered anything really.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:
Its not theirs in any way since Israel has won that war, that land belongs to Israel now.

Well, then... all Palestine have to do is start a war with Israel, win it, and then the land is theirs again!

Problem solved.
When Israel won the war they HAD to take the land for protection for themselves, so these kind of wars WON"T happen again.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_...u/0/_rusj4yrV4Y

If the arabs never started the war. They wouldn't be crying right now.

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
It is not arguing.

It is just drawing attention to the fact the one particular member is overwhelming this thread with irrelevant information that has nothing to do with the colonization of Palestine.

I am just trying to bring some balance into this thread, and introduce the fact that Israel itself was an act of conquest.

Israel itself was an act of survival. Remember the holocaust? They were given the land for survival. Remember all the Euro nations not giving them safe sanctuary?

emigre said:
You're an idiot, putting it down to Muslims making websites is pathetic. I'm not going to proclaim myself as an expert on the Middle East but it is clear as day both Israel and Palestine have severe faults. And frankly innocent people have died for nothing on both sides. To get some sort of peace deal is reliant on setting out territory and both sides making compromises. It certainly won't happen, both sides are pig-headed and our wonderful western governments are going to just escalate tensions. Its what we do.

again, Israel has only acted in defense for survival.... Is Israel calling for mass murder? Genocide?

emigre said:
You know negotiations have been at a stalemate right? And Israeli settlements have been built on land expected to be on a future Palestinian state? By the way maybe Iran wouldn't have weapons if the US hadn't brought down the democratically elected and secular Mosaddeq and fundamentally fucked up Iran's political leadership.

Here's an Israeli NGO about fatalities. I'm sure there was a great reason to kill the kids.

Sure blame the U.S. for Iran's intent to terrorize and destroy all infidels (the U.S. and YOU). The Palestinians put kids and mosques in with military targets. THEY killed the kids. Israel is acting in defense yet again. All military engagements have civilian casualty, don't kid yourself.

QUOTE(emigre @ Sep 23 2011, 04:42 PM)
Just have to add us Brits were pretty damn essential in that, Parliament even reconsigned the 1947 partition was unacceptable to both sides.

In B4 I get called anti-Semitic.

I regret to inform you, but...you are. I think you need to re-evaluate your hindered view of reality and bias.

And finally my two cents. This is a ploy to move in closer to Israel for a stronger military attack point. Most of us (in the U.S. that aren't flaming liberals) are prepared to fight to defend Israel. I think you all need to take a look again at the history and significance of this. I do take offense that this petition is on this board. Palestine is a terrorist nation, and the Jews (Israel) have suffered enough. Anyone here that has something to say about it, look on Youtube or wherever and look at the videos of the holocaust. This is what Iran is threatening, as well as is the intentions of the Palestinian terrorists.

I wish Palestine could be a country...but until they take out the trash and get rid of all terrorist acts, and radical Islam, and most important targeting Israel...I say it'll be a cold day in hell before I support this.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
You are blinded by your ideology; clinging to delusions does not come without adverse effects.
Ok let me give you an example. Would you want to live in a house that has an open door and everyone outside is your enemy that could come in to the house and kill you. Or would you want to live in a house that has a closed door so they can't enter.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Problem solved.
Israel deserves that land. It was theirs long before Palestine.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
Ok let me give you an example. Would you want to live in a house that has an open door and everyone outside is your enemy that could come in to the house and kill you. Or would you want to live in a house that has a closed door so they can't enter.
Just answer my questions before even starting with houses. Dude people are dying in Gaza from Israeli airstrikes and you're talking about doors? Just refer to my posts and answer them before you make such statements, because they seem pointless.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Jakob95 said:

Problem solved.
Israel deserves that land. It was theirs long before Palestine.

Actually not all of it. They had few parts of Palestine and now they're on parts that doesn't belong to them that includes Eastern Jerusalem which has the mosque that belongs to Muslims. If I remember correctly, they never had Golan Heights in Syria either which they're colonizing right now.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
Jakob95 said:
Just answer my questions before even starting with houses. Dude people are dying in Gaza from Israeli airstrikes and you're talking about doors? Just refer to my posts and answer them before you make such statements, because they seem pointless.
THEY are not dying because of random airstrikes. Israel is only trying to defend it self from these terrorists. You know what you know you are wrong yet you still are trying to defend these terrorists because that is what you want, you are striving for that. Just as how the Germans were brainwashed to listen to Hitler.

Are you KIDDING ME? Our temple was were that Mosque stands. The Romans broke our temple and then once the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built the mosque.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
luckwii said:
They were given the land...

Come on.

If I stole a car from someone, and gave it to you. Does that mean that you now own the car? No.

You can't give away something that is not yours to give.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO i wont help palestine all they do shoot rockets to israel anyone here that is againt terrorims shuld not help them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)