Misc Help on Win2ds

Jodno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have port forwarded Win2ds with 8888 ports on my ruter and on my windows firewall, i have done that my ds mac adress is allowed, i have made an ip so my ds could connect with the ruter but i still get waiting on my ds when trying to connect =(

btw what does he mean with Configure your wifi router/card to use any wireless channel except 0 or 1 as the wifi libraries have a weird bug
with those channels on a ds lite. (I use channel 10) do i need to do that if i did the 8888 port thing?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
according to nintendowifi help and phone support the ds requires channel 1, 6 or 11. i have never heard of a wifi bug in the wifilib for channel 1. what do you mean you created an IP? your router will give your device an IP when it finds a device on the network. have you portforwarded anything else before? make sure your portforward rules fucntion. some SPI (Smart Packet Interface) firewalls in routers kill port forward rules as part of a protection routine. SPI filtering is for DoS attacks, which you probably don't have to fear so just turn it off and try.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: