Luigipenguin

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i got sick of 4.1 becuase it doesnt make any sense so i want to update to 4.3. How should i do that?? I downgraded using dop-mii so should i upgrade using dop-mii???

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4.1 is considered probably the most stable (at least the last stable version anyway). Like Luigi says above, 4.2/3 were just made to block and remove HBC. I've been on 4.1 since I modded in 2009....no probs whatsoever with anything.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just do a Syscheck, using Syscheck GX (ModMii, Download Page 2) and update your IOSes, cIOS, cMIOS and whatever else using the ModMii Syscheck update wizard. you'll need syscheck.csv from the root of your sd card.

if you want to stay on sm4.1, don't install either ios70(ios60) and ios80(ios60) or sm4.3 (which will be called systemmenu_4.3U_vXXX)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.2 and 4.3 are pointless. All that matters is that you have the latest IOS and cIOS files installed on your Wii. Run a sysCheck and use ModMii to make sure you have the latest IOS files installed.

Luigipenguin

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
understood but i had wii game launching problems when i was 4.1. i was trying to load a wii game from USB (backup mind you) and the game never loads.

I had heard some rumors that 4.3 introduced USB 2.0 so faster wii game speed and when i was on 4.3 wii games did work!!

I will stay on 4.1 however i have Just one little question. I am geting a 16gb sdcard so i can put wii games on it. but if i put the sd card on WBFS mode will it be read by the wii??

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
understood but i had wii game launching problems when i was 4.1. i was trying to load a wii game from USB (backup mind you) and the game never loads.
I had heard some rumors that 4.3 introduced USB 2.0 so faster wii game speed and when i was on 4.3 wii games did work!!
I will stay on 4.1 however i have Just one little question. I am geting a 16gb sdcard so i can put wii games on it. but if i put the sd card on WBFS mode will it be read by the wii??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.