Hacking Help on the cyclods!! PLEASE!!!

ELVENLADY1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some some help with the cyclods. I plug in my micro sd card and download my roms, but they won't show up on my cyclo. I just got it, so I
have no clue what to do about it. Can someone give me some help?
cry.gif
nds.gif

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you upgrade your firmware? Are your roms on the root of your micro SD card. It could be many different problems. Could you elaborate a little bit more please? I'd love to help you

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you put them in Cyclo Folder? Like I did when I got mine.

That was wrong, we are meant to put them in the root, next to the cycloDS folder.

ELVENLADY1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Well, like I said I'm not really sure about the cyclo yet because I just got it. When I plug in my micro sd card, it asks me if I want to view my files. I click yes and it shows that my roms are in the cyclo folder. So I unplug it, put my micro sd card in the cyclo, and check it, but the cyclo says there are no games. I have the cyclo ds evolution, and I've downloaded pokemon mystery dungeon and Keshui Tendo Dokuta, but they just wont show up. And I'm not sure whether I should save or open the file. And if I do save it, do I save it in my cyclo folder, or make a new one. Please help!
blink.gif
sorry so long...

D

Deleted User

Next time you should post stuff like this in the Cyclo support forum or the Cyclo board in the NDS Flashing Devices forum.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to put it in any folders. Just the root of the MicroSD is fine. Make sure the ROMs are .nds files, you can't put .zip or .rar directly on the card.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah... They need to be a .nds file. I take it you are not an expert on computing?

1. download a rom
2. Extract the rom. (WinRAR is the best for this)
3. If the folder you just extract show a file with .nds in the end then put that file in the root of the Cyclods (NOT THE CYCLO FOLDER).
4. Insert the CycloDS in your DS. It should show the game.

If you want more help ask me. I'll be more than happy
smile.gif

ELVENLADY1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I don't know much. I'm trying it out right now with trauma center, so I'll post what happens later. What do I do with roms for snes?
I really want to play earthbound and mother 3 (big earthbound and zelda fan) so can I have some info? Thanks again for the great help!!
yaynds.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ELVENLADY1 said:
Sorry I don't know much. I'm trying it out right now with trauma center, so I'll post what happens later. What do I do with roms for snes?
I really want to play earthbound and mother 3 (big earthbound and zelda fan) so can I have some info? Thanks again for the great help!!
yaynds.gif
WITH THIS

Use the available resources!!!

Monster On Strin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ELVENLADY1 said:
yaynds.gif

Use snemulds an emulator, but the compatibility is kinda crappy with graphical hiccups

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd suggest to leave SNES roms until you master the ROM stuff on Cyclo. They are much more difficult to use and master than NDS roms.

You got it to work?

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great!! Glad it worked for you.

In some roms, you need to extract twice. Just extract the zip you just download, then open the extracted folder then extract one with zip INSIDE the folder you just extracted.

I know it can be confusing.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not that confusing, just make sure whatever ROMs you're transferring are .nds files.
And having to extract twice? Never encountered that before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol