Canada
yeah having a BF or GF usually works, you will be up all night
wink.gif
*currently single
frown.gif

I wish I was single...cheers jalaneme and enjoy it while you can
tongue.gif

Edit: @Urza: I recommended crack...

Seriously tho, I wouldn't recommend doing this often...is there any particular reason why you are doing this?

~Fitzy~

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Excercise then take a warm shower. 500% effective, trust me. I'm going to do it now, and I had like 6 hours of sleep the night before.

i would think that would make you sleep, not keep you awake, and
laugh.gif
@ crack XD you don't even want to know what one of my friend takes, he's up partying till like 9am in the morning, i'm serious
blink.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Excercise then take a warm shower. 500% effective, trust me. I'm going to do it now, and I had like 6 hours of sleep the night before.

i would think that would make you sleep, not keep you awake, and
laugh.gif
@ crack XD you don't even want to know what one of my friend takes, he's up partying till like 9am in the morning, i'm serious
blink.gif

I'm guessing X eh? I had a friend who took that once and spent the entire night with her shadow. Endless entertainment there.

~Fitzy~

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try playing DDR.

After a bunch of hours of that, I cant sleep for 3 days straight.

Stimulants are easily obtained from a doctor but I'm not sure if that would be worth it. Tell them you have ADD or Narcolepsy and you'll get one of these:

- methylphenidate - Fairly short duration, high level of safety. Take 30mg every 4-6 hours and it'll keep you up for however long you need.

- racemic amphetamine - Will make you 'jittery' because of its effects on the physical nervous system.

- dextroamphetamine - Very smooth, very safe. 20mg every 8 hours.

- modafinil - Used by fighter pilots as 'go-pills' to keep them awake for long missions and patrols. Still very new so not enough research has been done. Average safeness
tongue.gif

Coffee is good but after it wears off you'll be much more tired than you were before...so make sure you keep drinking a strong cup every 2 hours or so to keep the buzz going.

Micro-naps work awesome. 20 minute nap every 6 hours and you'll be able to stay up for a week!

Methamphetmine off the street if you're that desperate (I don't recommend it nor have I done it) Most doctors will tell you that having a low dose of methamp for a short period of time will not cause any brain damage/dysfunction at all. $10 worth will keep you up for 2 days depending on quality. You won't feel 'speedy' at such a low dose.

Wow that was a long post. I guess you hear about all the ways of staying awake when you work at a hospital
tongue.gif

THERES A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I leek to keep my bladder constantly full (drink lots of cordial,milk,coke).Have all the lights on in your house.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
like someone else suggested pop a pill...put on some dance music...you wont sleep at all. Whatever you do dont do anything to energetic cos u'll wear yourself out...

write an essay or something to keep the mind active...why'd u need to stay up anyways?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's almost 2PM here lol 3.5 hours until my next date 🥰