Hacking HELP NOOB HERE!!!!

BummyMan12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I new to this whole thing here. So what i want to do is play ds, 2ds, and 3ds pokemon games on a "new" 3ds xl or a 3ds xl. the problem is that i don't know exactly how to do it and i surfed this forum and found so many things i dont understand. so basically i just want like a tutorial from someone to help me in (1) to find which software to download and how to install it properly (2) console to buy. thx in advanced

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a 2DS. (NOT the one bundled with Yokai Watch or Pokemon RBY!!! You can install those later if you want!)
You can then use go.gateway-3ds.com to set up RXtools emuNAND with the guide mentioned above. Also, in the future, if you're thread doesn't get a reply in an hour, that doesn't mean you should make another thread in a different forum. Just a heads up.

BummyMan12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a 2DS. (NOT the one bundled with Yokai Watch or Pokemon RBY!!! You can install those later if you want!)
You can then use go.gateway-3ds.com to set up RXtools emuNAND with the guide mentioned above. Also, in the future, if you're thread doesn't get a reply in an hour, that doesn't mean you should make another thread in a different forum. Just a heads up.
Why the 2ds can I also do it with a 3ds xl or a "new" 3ds xl

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the 2ds can I also do it with a 3ds xl or a "new" 3ds xl
Because its cheap so if you screw up you wont be down 200 bucks. Also you sound like a complete newbie (n ooffense) so just stick to a 2ds if you can or a cheap o3ds to get started
Also, any 2DS that isn't one of those 2 bundles always comes with 9.2 or below. Mine came on 6.0.0.

Reactions: LuigiXL

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL! I always feel bad asking questions, but man, did you even look at the n00b or tutorial page?!

Get a 2DS, I own all varieties and actually have grown to like that the most!

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1