Hacking Help? None of my hombrew/CFWApps/CFWGames showing up on home screen

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my 3ds banned from online during the Pokemon Sun debacle last year, and I recently attempted to unban.

The process was moving/altering a few files from an unbanned 3ds. I got them all over except the Securefiles_A wouldn't inject. I soon realized that my 3ds was able to play online anyway. After I messed around with it, I turned it off then back on and everything is gone. I can go into the settings and see I'm running a CFW still, but nothing on the home screen shows for it except one CFW game thats a pretty small file. everything else: homebrew, FBI, etc. gone.

I can still load into D9 by holding x on boot and stuff, but I dont even know where to begin. Can someone help me please?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my 3ds banned from online during the Pokemon Sun debacle last year, and I recently attempted to unban.

The process was moving/altering a few files from an unbanned 3ds. I got them all over except the Securefiles_A wouldn't inject. I soon realized that my 3ds was able to play online anyway. After I messed around with it, I turned it off then back on and everything is gone. I can go into the settings and see I'm running a CFW still, but nothing on the home screen shows for it except one CFW game thats a pretty small file. everything else: homebrew, FBI, etc. gone.

I can still load into D9 by holding x on boot and stuff, but I dont even know where to begin. Can someone help me please?
are your system titles still on the home screen

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are your system titles still on the home screen

I don't remember which ones were there but there were a few. I'm currently moving everything back to my SD which will take about 10 more minutes so I cant answer for sure right now. What would the situation be if the were/werent?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember which ones were there but there were a few. I'm currently moving everything back to my SD which will take about 10 more minutes so I cant answer for sure right now. What would the situation be if the were/werent?
If your system apps were gone that'd be a much bigger problem. Some people have reported their homebrew apps missing when connecting to the eShop or using the content manager, though that personally hasn't happened to me and I've done both.

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your system apps were gone that'd be a much bigger problem. Some people have reported their homebrew apps missing when connecting to the eShop or using the content manager, though that personally hasn't happened to me and I've done both.

Now Im trying to boot and its booting straight to a black screen. Cant even go into d9. I remember this happening before and i needed to replace a file, is that what i should do here? Thanks so much for yalls help btw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now Im trying to boot and its booting straight to a black screen. Cant even go into d9. I remember this happening before and i needed to replace a file, is that what i should do here? Thanks so much for yalls help btw

I take this back. Im in now, and I can load into d9 and the same issue is there with the home screen. System apps are there. What would my next step be?

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help?

Weird. More info here: I can go into the system settings, data management and see all the games I have/had installed on my 3DS, including appls like luma, homebrew, and FBI in the storage section, but they wont show up on the home screen. Cant help but think this is a simple fix that I'm just missing the point on

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any help?

Weird. More info here: I can go into the system settings, data management and see all the games I have/had installed on my 3DS, including appls like luma, homebrew, and FBI in the storage section, but they wont show up on the home screen. Cant help but think this is a simple fix that I'm just missing the point on
It sounds like you lost or the tickets got deleted somehow. You can use tikshop or tikdevil to restore the tickets for them.

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have any homebrew launcher options right now for your system?

All I can currently do is boot into decrypt9, emunand9 or hourglass9 with the boot shortcuts. When I get to the homescreen there is nothing there except stock apps. I do have another hombrewed and functioning 3ds though. Could I possibly copy the ticket.db from that one to this one and inject it via d9?

All I can currently do is boot into decrypt9, emunand9 or hourglass9 with the boot shortcuts. When I get to the homescreen there is nothing there except stock apps. I do have another hombrewed and functioning 3ds though. Could I possibly copy the ticket.db from that one to this one and inject it via d9?

So now I fucked up. I did this for some stupid reason and now its black screen only, but i can still load into d9/h9. How do I just reset this shit with one of my backup files. It says my SD is not formatted for emunand, should I do that then try to copy/paste everything back onto it and see if it works?

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help? I cant figure this out for the life of me. At this point I just want to know what the easiest way to get back to a perfectly running CFW is. I have access to decrypt 9 and the backup/restore emunand options. How do i do this

Michael19jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have old original files but when I load them in and go into d9 to restore systemnand it only gives me the option to restore by using my emunand file. Is this safe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9