geo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is what happened to me...

I was playing some game, then it suddenly hanged... then i reset the NDS... however when i open ANY game (ya ANY game) the NDS freeze as a white screen(both top and bottom are white screen) after the loading screen...

I tried reformatting it but it gives the same result... anyone can help me out?

edIT: Im using acekard2... and it was working fine until it hang all of a sudden... I was playing pokemon mystery dungeon explorer of darkness, ever since the game hanged and i restarted the DS, my NDS freeze on the white screen upon loading ANY game...

And Im using the latest AKAIO version provided by the forum...

geo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... but it still doesnt work >.< I formatted the card but it still doesnt work...

Think I may have to find the retailer for this...

geo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I have "uncorrupted roms" on my computer already, as in these roms are already on my computer before i transfer them to my nds...

And before i formatted, I tried opening games that i never even played/opened before on the microSD card, which failed to work on me too... (same stupid white screen)

So much for the acekard stuff, it gave me problems before i even bought it for 3 weeks >.>

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried it with a different microSD card?

Does your Acekard 2 have a green or a black PCB (look at the area behind the contacts)?

-Bri

geo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I went to find the vendor today and he solved the problem... thanks all for the help =D

case closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1