Hacking Help needed.My dslight looses it's back light.

Nelsta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i hope this is in the right place, After a lot of searching around the net, I've not found a solution for my problem.

Basically i've got an R4 card, and it's been working fine.Theres been no trouble with the arm7 patch.
Until now, i've got hold of Proffessor layton 2, legend of zeld spirit tracks and Bowsers inside story.And i patched them as normal but now when the game loads up i get the nintendo logo but then it seems to reset its self and the backlight goes out.I still get the sound but as stated no light what so ever.

Ihope somebody can help. Ta very much.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Nelsta said:
Ok i hope this is in the right place, After a lot of searching around the net, I've not found a solution for my problem.

Basically i've got an R4 card, and it's been working fine.Theres been no trouble with the arm7 patch.
Until now, i've got hold of Proffessor layton 2, legend of zeld spirit tracks and Bowsers inside story.And i patched them as normal but now when the game loads up i get the nintendo logo but then it seems to reset its self and the backlight goes out.I still get the sound but as stated no light what so ever.

Ihope somebody can help. Ta very much.
Which r4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even