Help needed getting Wad installer V2 to work.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gullwing, May 19, 2008.

1. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    As the title says I need help to get the wad Installer V2 to work.I downloaded the wad installer from GBAtemp (link:http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2330).I unzip the file and see 2 files.Those are named: wad-installer.dol and wad-installer.elf . I take wad-installer.elf and name it boot.elf.Then i put it on the root of my SD card.I create a file named wad on the root of the SD card and put the wads i want to install there without renaming them title.wad.I run the Twilight hack and the Installer is starting to processing but it freezes before it says "Press A or RESET to start Installation. Help????

2. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    not you do not create a new file called wad, you create a new dictionary called wad.

You can rename them.

3. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    I installed WadInstaller V2 channelwith Twilight Hack (and wad installer V1).So i have to create a folder named wad on the root of my SD to install them with the wad intaller channel v2?

4. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed

Yes

5. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice