Project Help needed - extracting and converting assets from and NDS file!

Ebbiisback

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been working on a recreation of HeartCatch Precure - Oshare Collection in Unity, but I'm not sure how to properly extract assets from an NDS file and convert them into a usable format within Unity. Any help with extracting sprites, music or sounds, and 3D models would be much appreciated!

Solution
Kindly take a moment to figure out how quote tags work, please.
Sorry lol just figured out how to use them properly

I feel so stupid now haha
Post automatically merged:

If you're asking how to do this, you're already in over your head and lacking several levels of skills needed to do so.

The easiest way to find someone is money. Hire someone on Fiverr for example. Otherwise, cast your net here and try to find other people who like the game. They might, MIGHT do it for free out of personal interest.
I found a NitroFS unpacker on GitHub called nitroscrap, I think it might be exactly what I'm looking for lol

I...

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
.nds files contain a NitroFS filesystem, which basically every tool can open up and extract files from. Working with those files then becomes dependent on the studio or engine involved. If it's an obscure studio or custom engine, you'll have to write the decompressors/extractors yourself or rope in someone else to.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
But still, who should I contact or how can I make a decompresser / extractor?
If you're asking how to do this, you're already in over your head and lacking several levels of skills needed to do so.

The easiest way to find someone is money. Hire someone on Fiverr for example. Otherwise, cast your net here and try to find other people who like the game. They might, MIGHT do it for free out of personal interest.

Reactions: Kwyjor

Ebbiisback

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kindly take a moment to figure out how quote tags work, please.

I found a NitroFS unpacker on GitHub called nitroscrap, I think it might be exactly what I'm looking for lol

Nevermind, it's something called a Suise Plugin...

It'll still be useful, though.

Last edited by Ebbiisback,
Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: