Hacking HELP! my new 3ds can't read legit game card

maybyus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
After installed the B9S, I move the emunand made i GateWay mode to the sysnand following the 3DS hack Guide, but now the console can't read my legit game card.

I've already update Luma to last release and try the sysnand restore full and ctrtransfer in GodMode9, but it still don't work.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After installed the B9S, I move the emunand made i GateWay mode to the sysnand following the 3DS hack Guide, but now the console can't read my legit game card.

I've already update Luma to last release and try the sysnand restore full and ctrtransfer in GodMode9, but it still don't work.
please provide more info. what firmware you have. game error. game you are using.

maybyus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
please provide more info. what firmware you have. game error. game you are using.

Firmware: 11.13.0-E
Game error: any info on console, insert the game card, but system can't load. In GM9 the game card can be loaded and dumped.
Game using: Super Smash Bros. EUR

maybyus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Gateway 3DS flashcart is not compatible with open firmware 11.2 and above. If you're experiencing inability to play real/authentic 3DS game cartridges, try fixing your 3DS firmware with:
I did that with GM9,under the guide of 3ds.hacks.guide/region-changing, but it still doesn't work!
the CTRNAND necessary is downloaded in that page too.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I can get onto home menu without error
If your 3DS firmware and authentic cart copy of Super Smash Bros are both EUR region, it could be your cart is worn or bad.

See this example thread.
Not sure what regional part of Switzerland you're from, so here's a Google translations list of the above:
Edit 1 - Opps, added the wrong link to translator. Fixed now.

Edit 2 - If something doesn't translate correctly, copy and paste the original English text into:

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: tosti

maybyus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If your 3DS firmware and authentic cart copy of Super Smash Bros are both EUR region, it could be your cart is worn or bad.

See this example thread.

Unable to Play Smash 4 Anymore, Black Screen on Boot
Not sure what regional part of Switzerland you're from, so here's a Google translations list of the above:

French
German
Italian

Edit 2 - If something doesn't translate correctly, copy and paste the original English text into:

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Sorry for reply late. My issue just a little bit different. After all, the authentic cart can't be recognized by the HOME MENU, but it can in GM9 and FBI, I tried to launch it in FBI, but it cause a black screen, then I dumped it to CIA in GM9 and installed, it cause the same issue, also the game's icon is black. It seems that myvcart run bad, I will try another cart of my friend today, to confirm the real issue. Thank you for your guide!

Attachments

• 20200310_165419.jpg
    20200310_165419.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
  • 20200310_165307.jpg
    20200310_165307.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 183
Reactions: tosti

maybyus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China

See this example thread.

The issue has been found, my game cart was broken, it could be launched on my friend's 3DS. Thank a lots!
Have a nice day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...