Gaming Help My DS wont turn off

BadArse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I'm rather new here and just started doing the whole flashcard thing. Got most of the info here so I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me with this as well.

Well, almost all of my games have worked great so far, I'm having a problem with Tetris ds though, It won't let me hit the power button to go to the main DS menu, or even turn the system off.

I've tried soft-resetting it and that had no effect. If I can't find a better way I guess I'll just remove the battery but would like it to be easier in case it ever happens again.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
gbasp.gif

BadArse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, everything works fine, Just can't stop it.. never-ending Tetris, lol.

Just removed battery though, guess I'll be finding a different rom if I want to play again.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try removing the battery, then start up tetris again and see if it happens again, if it does then there is obviously something very wrong with the rom. If not then it had a funky 5 minutes.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
BadArse said:
Hi. I'm rather new here and just started doing the whole flashcard thing. Got most of the info here so I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me with this as well.

Well, almost all of my games have worked great so far, I'm having a problem with Tetris ds though, It won't let me hit the power button to go to the main DS menu, or even turn the system off.

I've tried soft-resetting it and that had no effect. If I can't find a better way I guess I'll just remove the battery but would like it to be easier in case it ever happens again.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
gbasp.gif
I've heard of this problem before on the Nintendo Tech Support forums (It was on the old style ones, and has been since deleted, sorry!), but it was on everything. It has something to do with the inside of the DS, and it needs to be sent to Nintendo to get fixed. All you have to do is omit the part about Tetris DS being on a flash cart. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*