~Help!~Megaman Battle Network

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by FlashX007, Jun 11, 2010.

1. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    I am stuck in Megaman Battle Network. I was hoping if you could help. I am using SCDS2 in order to play Megaman Battle Network and I plan on replaying the whole series but the game is being stupid and I am stuck at the following:

Power Plant:
    I am stuck in the batteries puzzle. I did one or two but I got stuck at one which needed 3 batteries. I used 3 batteries but it turns out I did not need to use all 3 so I figured that out. Now I am at the next battery puzzle but I only have 1 battery and I am basically stuck unless I find out what other puzzle didn't need a battery or if I missed anything because if not I am going to skip which I do not want to...

2. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    I think there are two more batteries in your area

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Take the battery out and take it back to that one NPC that recharges them for you.

4. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Neither work or have already been tried.

5. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    Have you check the walkthrough at Gamefaqs. . . .It's been awhile since I played through BN1, but I plan on doing the same thing your doing when I have time.

6. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Figured out problem and beat game so close topic. I do not know if anybody wants the sav it has decent chips but I plan on enjoying the games story and going back to complete them. After GBA I will go to DS because I never truly played DS ones. Only skimmed through them.

7. tigris

tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

Jun 19, 2010
    The Tibetan Himalayas
    why not ask GBATemp's official MegaMan?