Hacking Help me on updating my wii?

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi.
I have a wii on version 3.2E. I have a long time to use it but i started playing with it again. I have hacked it with the Zelda save file glitch. And have been burning games on cds and playing them... Now as i have seen we can use a usb hard drive to boot games directly from it. Is that right?
Also what do i have to do to get my wii to latest version and keep it hacked?
I did some search on the stickies but i was a little confused.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ela file'
(translation: "sup buddy!"),

Download modmii from my signature, install it on your PC, run it, start the ModMii Wizard, when it asks if your Wii is already hacked, say No (this way it will update ALL your old softmods). Then answer all the other questions truthfully, it's very straight forward. When you're done ModMii will save all the files to your sd card and build you a custom guide to follow. Put the sd card in your wii and follow the guide, it's that simple. It will even give you instructions on setting up a usb-loader... and ModMii was written by a Greek-Canadian (me) so that's why you specifically have to use my program to hack your wii and not any other method ;)

Reactions: 1 person

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It still works. The ios were temporary unavailable, probably due to maintenance on the nintendo servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello