Gaming help me on pal region games

innercy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi... wanna ask something about pal region games.
i have wii system menu 3.2 ntsc and i got original game in pal region (wii play and puzzle quest). my wii installed with modchip and i also use backup launcher as my main loader. However, both wii play n puzzle quest cannot load neither through disc channel nor backuplauncher.

dump iso and use regionfrii to convert pal->ntsc but still cannot load... Later i check compatibility list in here
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Wii...y_List:_NTSC-US

stated that wii play n puzzle quest re not working
mad.gif

so, what can i do. is there any iso editing tool/homebrew/step that can make it work with my ntsc wii?.. if not, i might selling both games to my fren.

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if i have a other region game, i use wiizle shiizle diizle, to remove updates and change the region to my region (pal).
but some games won't work depite patching. e.g. ocean commander was the last one...so i must use gecko region free 1.5 by Nuke, because i don't need a backuplauncher...i have a chip

thats works fine for me

deviljr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i dunno about puzzle question but wii play works fine on 0.3 gamma. i have a pal wii and copied version of wii play and never had trouble with it. i dont see why using a ntsc wii would make any difference.

unless your tv cant support pal display than u dont need to convert the game into another region either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...