Hacking Help Me Choose The Better Flashcard Please

Satlen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to decide which flashcard to get for my 3ds. I want the one that is better compatible and works better. I also am looking for one that updates often. I am deciding between the Supercard DS2 and the Acekard 2i. Which one would you recommend?

chauffler

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those cards cost a lot of money so I would recommend saving your money until a 3ds specific card comes out and buy that but if your dying for one I would get the supercard because of dsx86(2) and gba games but I'm pretty sure the AK2i is cheaper so get that if you don't care about the extra features from the supercard

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As said above, the DS2 is the best card on the market in terms of most features. GBA, SNES, real time save, real time cheats, hardware based AP, and a great menu replacement in BAGplug. Having upgraded from an AK2.1, I've found it well worth the extra 15$ over what the AK2i would have cost me.

That said, if you don't care about any of the above, I would just get the AK2i.

Decooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...