Gaming (help) Is it possible to trade nintendo network ids for savedata?^^

JulianSchmidt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to trade nintendo network ids from switch for savedata an example:

Nnid,,Switch24"

If i get the nnid from ,,switch24" would i be able to play his splatoon 2 account :)

Ps:if it is possible, I would be happy to play saves from another peoples ^^

Ps: but we can trade accounts too i have an ,,exp level"25 splatoon 2 account and iam ready to trade it for exp level 25 or higher :)

Thx in future :)

Ps: if you dont like this iam ready for critic but pls no bad words ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20171227_214227.jpg
    IMG_20171227_214227.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
Last edited by JulianSchmidt,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it possible to trade nintendo network ids from switch for savedata an example:

Nnid,,Switch24"

If i get the nnid from ,,switch24" would i be able to play his splatoon 2 account :)

Ps:if it is possible, I would be happy to play saves from another peoples ^^

Ps: but we can trade accounts too i have an ,,exp level"25 splatoon 2 account and iam ready to trade it for exp level 25 or higher :)

Thx in future :)

Ps: if you dont like this iam ready for critic but pls no bad words ;)
There is a built in way to backup save data to the cloud now from what I heard, but I think you'd need to format one of the consoles in order to unlink the My Nintendo account so it can be linked to another console.
Switch doesn't use NNIDs by the way (well, they're used for adding Wii U friends to Switch but that's it)

Reactions: JulianSchmidt

WadsRUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a built in way to backup save data to the cloud now from what I heard,

Afraid not, there's no way to backup the console's save data right now. You are perhaps thinking of the transfer feature but that only moves data from one Switch to another and then removes the data from the first Switch

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Afraid not, there's no way to backup the console's save data right now. You are perhaps thinking of the transfer feature but that only moves data from one Switch to another and then removes the data from the first Switch
AFAIK it backs it up to the cloud then deletes it from the Switch :unsure:

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch doesn't use NNIDs by the way (well, they're used for adding Wii U friends to Switch but that's it)

please stop spreading false information on the internet. an nnid is used to make purchases and purchases are tied to it. the issues is saves and digital games can only be on one switch at a time. You can use your id to redownload your purchases on another switch but the other switches and the remaining accounts on it lose exe to them.

Reactions: JulianSchmidt

JulianSchmidt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
please stop spreading false information on the internet. an nnid is used to make purchases and purchases are tied to it. the issues is saves and digital games can only be on one switch at a time. You can use your id to redownload your purchases on another switch but the other switches and the remaining accounts on it lose exe to them.

Thank you for info :) iam a noob in things like media but thx i will learn ;)

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Afaik there was a new system setup for the switch. The nnid system was designed for 3ds+wiiu. And yeah, the nnid is almost exclusively used for friend pairing, (and syncing funds). That's why it never asks you you make an nnid. Just a Nintendo account. It only asks to use your nnid when adding friends or merging funds. They are two separate things.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik there was a new system setup for the switch. The nnid system was designed for 3ds+wiiu. And yeah, the nnid is almost exclusively used for friend pairing, (and syncing funds). That's why it never asks you you make an nnid. Just a Nintendo account. It only asks to use your nnid when adding friends or merging funds. They are two separate things.

I have a switch and own'd it since launch. Nope. Nintendo account and nnid are the same thing. Idc what nintendo says. the terms are interchangably with each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...