Homebrew Help installing Bootmii!

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone..Yes i know i've been posting the past few days different threads..But heres my problem.My computer doesnt have an SD card reader..So for all my Wii needs..I use a usb Flash drive..i was Woundering..HOW! can i install Bootmii onto the SD card from the USB..Possiable?..Or can i install it onto the USB Flash drive..Also was reading about preloader..Do i need both Bootmii and Preloader?or will i be fine with Bootmii??

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone?Im confused..Can i install this on my usb drive with my Stuff still on it..or do i need a blank sd card? and am i able to put it on my usb drive and install it on the SD card?

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe if you set HBC to run from your USB device, then it will load all files from there. I don't know, however, if you can have it load Bootmii onto an SD card.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
If you have already installed the HBC v1.0.6, you can boot every application from an USB thumb drive. The only problem is that the executed app doesn't have compatibility with USB, you won't be able to write/read files from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy