Hacking HELP HELP HELP !

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
hi there

when I power on my Wii, I chose the home brew channel icon by the start and reset button, when i want to chose Neogamma I cant because my wii remote doesn't sync, I've tried everything changed batteries, press syncing button on the Wii and the Wii remote, i have 2 Wii remotes and both not working, and when i chose the Wii icon it gives me a black screen and my system is 4.3 !!!!

icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
yes bootmii is boot2, and i even tried removing the sd card so that i can boot the wii normally, usually when the sd card is in i enter a menu of 4 buttons and i choose the homebrew chaNNEL

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
sounds like your system menu or system menu IOS is fubar.

if you have a nand backup from when the wii was working, u can restore that without needing a wiimote

If not, you may need to use a gamecube controller to launch a tool like mmm then reinstall your SM and\or SM IOS

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I dont think i have a nand backup, but for the other solution, can u provide me with a link of a tutorial on how to do it.
Thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
not much of a tutorial... but download ModMii, start ModMii Classic, from the main menu go to download page 1, enter "80" and also enter in the select the 4.3 system menu for your region, then enter "2" to go to download page 2, and type "mmm", then type "d", then "y". So now you should have mmm saved to your apps folder on your sd card, and 2 wads saved to the WAD folder on your sd card. Start the HBC and use a GC controller to launch mmm, reload to IOS236 or some other cIOS, then use mmm's WAD Manager to install the 2 WADs, then your problem should be fixed.

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
but the problem is where i live there r no stores that sell gamecube, and i cant buy anything online, Lebanon is not supported. But i have a dancing mat that has the same input as that of a gamecube controller can it be used or not?

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
well I've press 1, then 80 then 4.3U then pressed 2 and downloaded mmm, after the download finishes i copied both files apps and bootmii on the SD card and I did copy and replace thingy, and then insert the SD card in the Wii went to mmm through the dancing mat and went to ISO and selected 236 and loaded it, it told me reloading after that i went to wad and installed 2 new things after that i exited mmm.

So I'm in the HBC and pressed 1 + 2 but no use, I've tried syncing both console and the Wii remote but no use, and also rested the Wii and went to the HBC and still no use, and I want to keep 4.3 version so no 4.1

thank u guys 4 ur help :)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, Hold the sync button on the wii for an extended period dissociates any and all synced devices.... Thats news to me, but it certainly sounds like something Nintendo would have or should have done. I never actually took the time to read the manual, but I'm going to give it a shot later.

Thanx for the info.

MosbahTunechi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
when i go to system menu it gives me black screen and when i try syncing it with the Wii, the wii remote's lights all 4 of them starts to blink for like 20 seconds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...