HELP HELP HELP !

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MosbahTunechi, Feb 24, 2012.

Feb 24, 2012

HELP HELP HELP ! by MosbahTunechi at 8:22 PM (1,457 Views / 0 Likes) 20 replies

1. MosbahTunechi
    OP

Newcomer MosbahTunechi Member

hi there

when I power on my Wii, I chose the home brew channel icon by the start and reset button, when i want to chose Neogamma I cant because my wii remote doesn't sync, I've tried everything changed batteries, press syncing button on the Wii and the Wii remote, i have 2 Wii remotes and both not working, and when i chose the Wii icon it gives me a black screen and my system is 4.3 !!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    I assume you're booting BootMii as a boot2?

3. MosbahTunechi
    OP

yes bootmii is boot2, and i even tried removing the sd card so that i can boot the wii normally, usually when the sd card is in i enter a menu of 4 buttons and i choose the homebrew chaNNEL

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    sounds like your system menu or system menu IOS is fubar.

if you have a nand backup from when the wii was working, u can restore that without needing a wiimote

If not, you may need to use a gamecube controller to launch a tool like mmm then reinstall your SM and\or SM IOS

5. MosbahTunechi
    OP

I dont think i have a nand backup, but for the other solution, can u provide me with a link of a tutorial on how to do it.
    Thanks

6. XFlak

Canada
    not much of a tutorial... but download ModMii, start ModMii Classic, from the main menu go to download page 1, enter "80" and also enter in the select the 4.3 system menu for your region, then enter "2" to go to download page 2, and type "mmm", then type "d", then "y". So now you should have mmm saved to your apps folder on your sd card, and 2 wads saved to the WAD folder on your sd card. Start the HBC and use a GC controller to launch mmm, reload to IOS236 or some other cIOS, then use mmm's WAD Manager to install the 2 WADs, then your problem should be fixed.

7. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    or how about ios60 (non-stub) and wiimenu 4.1?

8. XFlak

Canada
    that also works, but he said he's on 4.3 and I made the assumption he didn't want to change to 4.1

9. MosbahTunechi
    OP

can a classic wii controller work instead of the gamecube controller ???

10. XFlak

Canada
    classic controller's plug into the wiimote, so if your wiimote can't connect, neither can the classic controller

11. MosbahTunechi
    OP

but the problem is where i live there r no stores that sell gamecube, and i cant buy anything online, Lebanon is not supported. But i have a dancing mat that has the same input as that of a gamecube controller can it be used or not?

12. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    you could try then tell us

13. MosbahTunechi
    OP

i tried it worked perfectly but the wii remote still isn't working, I've tried the Modmii but no use , HELP !!

14. XFlak

Canada
    there isn't a modmii wizard\guide to fix your problem, did u follow my instructions from the first post? mmm supports GC controllers, so it prolly works with your dancing mat, then that would allow you to install the WADs that were recommended to you

15. MosbahTunechi
    OP

well I've press 1, then 80 then 4.3U then pressed 2 and downloaded mmm, after the download finishes i copied both files apps and bootmii on the SD card and I did copy and replace thingy, and then insert the SD card in the Wii went to mmm through the dancing mat and went to ISO and selected 236 and loaded it, it told me reloading after that i went to wad and installed 2 new things after that i exited mmm.

So I'm in the HBC and pressed 1 + 2 but no use, I've tried syncing both console and the Wii remote but no use, and also rested the Wii and went to the HBC and still no use, and I want to keep 4.3 version so no 4.1

thank u guys 4 ur help :)

16. XFlak

Canada
    now that you've reinstalled the SM IOS and system menu, try loading the system menu and syncing your controllers from there

17. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Hmmm, Hold the sync button on the wii for an extended period dissociates any and all synced devices.... Thats news to me, but it certainly sounds like something Nintendo would have or should have done. I never actually took the time to read the manual, but I'm going to give it a shot later.

Thanx for the info.

18. MosbahTunechi
    OP

when i go to system menu it gives me black screen and when i try syncing it with the Wii, the wii remote's lights all 4 of them starts to blink for like 20 seconds

19. Anon10W1z

Member Anon10W1z GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    OK, then that's really awkward. Did you update your Wii recently? This started after you did what?

20. MosbahTunechi
    OP

I've update it like a month ago and yes it started like 4 days ago