Hacking [Help] Health & Safety icon is default icon instead of FBI icon

NekoNoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have FBI injected in (arm9loaderhax) Cakes CFW sysNAND 10.6.0-31E with "block FIRM updates", "survive reboots" and "disable signature checks" patches enabled. but i can't get the FBI icon to show up, would it be safe to just format using system settings? or should i use tinyformat?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have injected fbi to the health and safety app it will still show as the health and safety icon but if you click on it fbi will load this is normal what you then need to do is install the Fbi cia using fbi in the health and safety app then you will have fbi logo show on the menu

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the Homemenu extra data folder it stores cached icon data located within the Nitendo folder and your console ID folder 2;

0000008f USA
00000098 EU

Reactions: riverscn

NekoNoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Delete the Homemenu extra data folder it stores cached icon data located within the Nitendo folder and your console ID folder 2;

0000008f USA
00000098 EU
Thanks so much!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have injected fbi to the health and safety app it will still show as the health and safety icon but if you click on it fbi will load this is normal what you then need to do is install the Fbi cia using fbi in the health and safety app then you will have fbi logo show on the menu
the app works but it looks weird having a health + safety app in my homebrew folder. i already fixed it by doing what Gcentrex said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1