Help Finding a Flash game.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help finding a flash game that i played ages ago. It is something like; lemmony, lemming,... (Not Lemmings)

It is about an Australian guy who tries to save the world from aliens. You point and click to tell the guy where to go.

Anyone got a clue?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I remember that game!
He solved the puzzle of "Pull your pants up!" xD

Actually, I dont think those games ever spread around much. Its actualy a shockwave game not a flash game. Wich to my currently known research is the long forgotten brother of flash. Atleast from what I know. For a time I thought shockwave and flash were the same, but aparently they are differnt.
Might just be the old name though I dunno, but you could downlaod that Lemmony game and put it in a virtual cartridge holder to play t semi full screen outside a browser.

I dont seem to have any copy of the old shockwave collection I had from years back, so I cant give you a name, but try doing searchs for shockwave sites or something related to that. It might help.

That game was a fun click adventure. Pixel art and lots of animated scenes of him getting beat to death xD

Oh and from what I know, the first game was in australlra (though I dont know if it was shockwave as well) and the second one had him going out in space.

Hope that helps, lemme know if you can track it down.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Man!
I was way off! Lenny Loosejocks.
Ezone-Lenny Loosejocks

Thanks for the help shadow!
wink.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah dang, and I was getting close too xD
Found the shockwave.com site in waybackmachine.
Didnt find anything though, but I knew I was close.

Thanks for the link.

Time to rip that game for safe keeping
happy.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh gawd that brings back LOTS of memories. I used to be addicted to that game, especially the one where you had to defuse that timebomb that would blow the world up
biggrin.gif

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was addicted to the Lenny Loosejocks games too back in the day. Even more-so since their site was promising a GameBoy Color to high scorers (I think).

I couldn't remember what it was called either. Thanks!
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2