Hardware Help! Error 2110-3129

ninonino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can connect to the internet with other devices and my network device but I'm having issues with timeouts. Can anyone please help? I'm paying NSO and I find this very frustrating.

Last edited by ninonino,

ninonino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean it is not seeing the SSID or you keep getting disconnected?
I can see SSID, I can connect to my network device. What keeps tripping up is connecting to the internet itself. My other systems can yet my Switch now refuses to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you try the steps outlined on Nintendo's page as well?
Yes, none helped. I've tried every fix so far and nothing has worked.

ninonino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far absolutely nothing I've read or watched has helped at all. Has anyone had the same error themselves, and if so, how was it fixed? If no one has I might just send my Switch in for repair because an occurrence like this is unacceptable.

Kirallaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can connect to the internet with other devices and my network device but I'm having issues with timeouts. Can anyone please help? I'm paying NSO and I find this very frustrating.

I just created an account to reply to this topic. It was really frustrating but I finally got it working.

- I have a Verizon (Fios) router.
- I had to change my configuration to allow my device to connect to the internet.
- You can go to the option that says My Network (you will see all your devices that are connected to your router) and in my case, there was one device that was being blocked, the name of the device was new-host-3 (it might be different for you).
- I just clicked allow.

Hope this helps!

DarkAk4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My friend told me to turn off the switch for one day as well as the router to make it faster and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol