Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Jalila13 said:
http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

How do i load MY back up games with just an SD card 2gb and some DVD-R's? I just wanna keep my games safe.

DO i use neogamma or usb loader?
This is a question for wiihacks members, since you followed a guide from there. I'll still try and answer your questions, but in the future know that people get annoyed when you ask for help on a problem related to another site.

You would want NeoGamma for backup discs, but unless your Wii was made sometime before September 2009, it won't read backup discs or DVD movies. You will need to get a HDD if that is true. USB loading is far better anyway, considering it's much faster, it doesn't wear on the drive lens, and you won't have to buy replacement discs.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
flash drives will do. With a 16GB drive like the one you posted you will probably fit 3 games. Maybe 4 if one of em is really small like paper mario or twilight princess.

Though keep in mind, not all usb devices will work. Check the compatibility list to be sure. The one you linked will work. Great if you have one lying around. I suggest you don't buy any, though. For twice the price of that thumb drive you can buy an external HD with 10 times the capacity.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you really want BACKUPS you don't need to buy the hardware (well not now at least)

Everyone else really wants to make either WORKING COPIES or PIRATE COPIES

You can rip the game using you current drive just fine.
Use can do it via network (slow!) or sd/hdd/usbstick (even ones smaller than the game)
ask again for details

only IF one of your pressed disks breaks you THEN buy the dvddrive/sd/hdd/stick

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spongeroberto said:
flash drives will do. With a 16GB drive like the one you posted you will probably fit 3 games. Maybe 4 if one of em is really small like paper mario or twilight princess.

Though keep in mind, not all usb devices will work. Check the compatibility list to be sure. The one you linked will work. Great if you have one lying around. I suggest you don't buy any, though. For twice the price of that thumb drive you can buy an external HD with 10 times the capacity.
just get an external hard drive. Way CHeaper if you count gb by cost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1