merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i bought the tool battery.
i have a psp slim that is 3.90 right now and i used psp grader and the totalnewbie installers for my psp

i have the software on my new memory stick that was reformated and everything then i need help from there i try to run the programs in the game section and they dont work then i turn my psp off and with the tool battery it goes to a black screen i held down the left tab and then i hit x to install the 1.50 but it doesnt work what do i do.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, do not try to install 1.50 onto your slim PSP.

It is too unstable.

Remove the tool battery, and put in the proper battery.

The tool battery is only needed for a few moments, to add the CFW, and after that, you go back to the normal battery.

merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i know that but everytime i run a game it says The game could not be started. (8002014C) i tried everything. i just want to play ff7 on my psp

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It won't show any errors ... but it won't work properly from a Vista machine.

Everything looks fine, while you are doing it, then it simply doesn't work.

You need to find someone with an XP machine who will let you use it for a few minutes.

merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when i get the xp machine i use the program to format and install the stuff on my memory stick then i turn off my psp and put the tool bat in it stays on a black screen i hit x and it should restart right? then it should be downgraded

merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Follow the on-screen prompts." what on screen prompts when i put the tool battery in all i see is a black screen it doesnt ever load up

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
merlin3d said:
"Follow the on-screen prompts." what on screen prompts when i put the tool battery in all i see is a black screen it doesnt ever load up

i never used the "easy installer" i use Despertar del Cementerio so im not familiar with how "easy installer" works. but did you run the installer on the psp to build the files for it to install? which in turn need to be made on a hacked psp

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Knab said:
merlin3d said:

i never used the "easy installer" i use Despertar del Cementerio so im not familiar with how "easy installer" works. but did you run the installer on the psp to build the files for it to install? which in turn need to be made on a hacked psp

No, the easy installer he is using is run from a PC that is connected to an un-modded PSP, with a memory stick in it.

Posts merged

QUOTE(merlin3d @ Apr 14 2008, 01:51 PM)

When you put the tool battery in, hold the right shoulder button down, as you turn on the PSP

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Knab said:
merlin3d said:

No, the easy installer he is using is run from a PC that is connected to an un-modded PSP, with a memory stick in it.

so running the install app on the psp doesnt need to happen to unpack the firmware, build the cfw etc, with easy installer? you learn something new every day lol

merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think it is because of vista could it be my battery it doesnt show the service mode screen when i turn it on.

merlin3d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my tool battery doesnt have slim on it like what my order form says it should i bought the right one but they shipped the wrong one is that the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...