Homebrew Help: any CDN-FX tutorial or explanation?

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm quite new to this 3ds hacking thing. I recently hacked my 3ds to start playing games (mostly non-EU games). I installed (if I get to explain myself correctly) was a Custom Firmware with ARM9LoaderHax, installing in the end Luma3DS.

Ok, but that's not my doubt. I saw that in freeShop there are still missing some games (for example, Yo-kai Watch 3 or Puzzle and Dragons X), so i looked for some way to download cias, and I found here several programs, one of them being CDN-FX.

But I can't seem to figure out how it works. According to this website (https://ptrk25.github.io/GroovyFX/), i just have to double click on the game i want to download, but nothing happens. If I go to the "Title Database Viewer", copy the TitleID and paste it in "Title Downloader Manual", after clicking Generate Ticket, the message "The TitleID or TitleKey is invalid".

So, is there any clear tutorial about how to use this program? Or can someone explain to me how to use it? As I said, I'm new to this, but I think this way is safer than downloading cias from weird websites.

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you can't find a game on freeShop, you won't be able to get them with ticket CDN downloaders.

There are some websites that distribute game CIAs, I can't name them here though

Last edited by erman1337,

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure? Because I'm looking at the Title Database Viewer in CDN-FX, and I see, for example, Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi or Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy, which are not in freeshop.

About those website you mention, couldn't you tell me by private?

Last edited by Diamondred,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la