Hacking Help a new M3 Lite user out

josephwhiteiii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a M3 Lite from NXPgame.com the other day and I got it, but it didn't have a disc inside the packaging. I contacted NXPgame.com and they said that the M3 team would ship out more after Chinese New Year or something of the sort.

I'd really like to use my product now, so I was wondering if the programs on the disc were available for download somewhere. I'd like to play SMS, SNES, NES, and GB games on my DS, and I went this route so I would have a full 2GB for my games, and I know that the disc should have a converter for those games to work in GBA mode. Not to mention that the GBA games I put on it wont hold a save if I play a game, save, then play another game.

If this is against the rules, Im sorry, but Ive been a lurker here for a while, and I finally registered in hopes of having my question answered and be able to use what is right now a 75 dollar paper weight.

josephwhiteiii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks gratefulbuddy.

I now find myself in a new predicament though. My M3 Lite came without the disc, and there's no paper work to find for it. Ive Googled my brain looking for answers too.

I have several games that I own for the GBA that I hate carting around with me, so I thought I would use this thing for ease as well as emulating vintage systems.

I found the ROMs for a few of the games I own (Super Mario Advance 4, NES Classic - Ice Climber, Pokemon Emerald etc).

I can't get some of them to work. (NES Classic - Ice Climber and Super Mario Advance). Anybody point me in the right direction of what I'm doing wrong?

josephwhiteiii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks once again Gratefulbuddy.

I'll have a look around and see if I need more than that, but if I can't find them, I'll shoot you a PM if thats cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night