Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gillman, Nov 30, 2007.

1. gillman
    OP

gillman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2007
    United States
    Hello, I'm new to the forums. What really brought me here was a google search for the final fantasy tactics A2 translation which
    took me to this site. It took me here and I started looking around the forums. Since i just ordered an M3 Real I figured I'll be getting into the whole DS homebrew "scene." The site seems to have the best information on this subject that I have seen and I really admire the work that the FFTA2 translation team has done. I just hope I can fit in well here and play a role as an active member.

I figured I'd just say I have little to no experience in anything to do with rom hacking or the like. I've taken a BASIC programming course but that's as far as I've delved into that subject. I figured this is as good a place as any to learn anything similar to that.

2. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    hello gillman.. welcome to our forums [​IMG]
    I'm Costello, one of the administrators of the GBAtemp Network.
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

3. Sonicslasher

Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

Dec 5, 2005
    United States
    Richmond, VA
    lol, yes, the good ole days of basic [​IMG] welcome and arrgh!!! yah be in pirate territories now!

4. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Hello Gillman!

This awesome community will never fail you ... and that's good, because most certainly you won't be able to leave. Trust me!

Enjoy our beloved hotel. [​IMG]

5. Railgun

Railgun ( ' _ ' )

Feb 20, 2006
    Gambia, The
    GBAtemp City
    hello and welcome to gbatemp [​IMG]