Hello!

CrazyGadgetMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, posting first here. I'm CrazyGadget from the BitBuilt Forums (CrazyGadget was already taken here)... I've recently found in my NAND shenanigans that I've been frequenting these forums more often and figured I would make an account here!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome-mat sml.jpg

Reactions: BigOnYa

CrazyGadgetMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you named after the Sonic Adventure 2 stage or is it entirely unrelated?
Well, when BlockBuster was going out of business and were selling off all their inventory all those years ago, I was lucky enough to get three games: Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I played the ever-living crap out of SA2B until it got a ring scratch, and then I ended up buying another one at GameStop... ah the memories. But yeah, Crazygadget was my favorite stage when I was younger, and when I made my first Minecraft account and needed a new name, that was the first thing that came to mind, and it pretty much stuck ever since then!

Reactions: BigOnYa and Scarlet

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, when BlockBuster was going out of business and were selling off all their inventory all those years ago, I was lucky enough to get three games: Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I played the ever-living crap out of SA2B until it got a ring scratch, and then I ended up buying another one at GameStop... ah the memories. But yeah, Crazygadget was my favorite stage when I was younger, and when I made my first Minecraft account and needed a new name, that was the first thing that came to mind, and it pretty much stuck ever since then!
There's a joke there with a ring scratch on a Sonic game... Fun story anyway, SA2 is a belter of a game. One day I'll go back to beat it on Steam lol, played it to death on the GC.

Reactions: CrazyGadgetMods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4