OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.i-pwn.net
XP
Country
Hello people!
I am new here, although I've already started out badly and posted a commonly asked question which got me a hater or two. Although I'm hoping that won't have too negative effects on my stay here.
happy.gif

So here we go! My name is Andri and I'm from Iceland! A few days ago, I got the wonderful idea of buying Nintendo DS! I had thought about it before but I was never financially stable enough to get one.
But now I'm expecting my next payment to cover that up and also a little extra which I have allocated on these Flash Card thingies.

I think that pretty much covers up a decent introduction o.o; Correct me if I'm wrong >_>;;
Don't hesitate to ask anyway~

---
Andri

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes... Hello there. After looking at your posts, it just looks like Urza is the only one that is kinda... Well you know. But he's been like that for a while or so. It's just that there or so many noobs or "beginners" joining especially with a contest like this. Just a bit annoying...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp, Kupo! Don't mind the others, Bonemonkey stole their bacon so they are a bit peeved.
frown.gif
Oh and watch out for the elusive Bonemonkey..he can be a sneaky one.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hiya! Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay and PM Urza with any questions you have--he likes to hear from any beginner in need--just not on the forums
smile.gif

*Begins running like a noob out of Urza's closet/Hell!*

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Hiya! Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay and PM Urza with any questions you have--he likes to hear from any beginner in need--just not on the forums
smile.gif

I don't agree with anything you just said.If Urza is the Urza I know.I don't think he wants anyone to PM him or anything.I may be incorrect.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
gizmo_gal said:
smile.gif

I don't agree with anything you just said.If Urza is the Urza I know.I don't think he wants anyone to PM him or anything.I may be incorrect.

You're kidding--right? I was being 110% facetious.
I agree with you completely. I wouldn't PM Urza with a noob- question if I was paid too. I asked him about his avatar once, he didn't even deign to respond,
rolleyes.gif

If I'd asked him anything else who knows what he'd have put in his signature about me or what sort of in-forum campaign he'd have started against me?

Also, one should note how I equated Urza's closet with Hell--you needn't be religious to understand that hell is generally accepted as an idea of a place that is a place of great discomfort and misery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill