Hello. I am new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VBKirby, Dec 30, 2007.

1. VBKirby
    OP

VBKirby GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2007
    Canada
    British Columbia
    Hello! I'm VBKirby. I'm known as Pekopon elsewhere though. So, I'm new here, and I'm hoping that the people here are a bit nicer than a certain other Nintendo DS forum I was on. I'm hoping I can learn a bit more on how the R4 Revolution for DS works. I also intend to upload some SAV files. Pokemon Ranger is one of my priorities, but to upload it before I put the Manaphy mission code in, so people can get Manaphies that way.

So, I like to draw, (the girl in my avatar is one of my original characters named Hairu, and my Kirby signature is some thing I made for a "draw a signature in ms paint"contest. I got second place!) read manga, watch anime, play games, and swim. I Just turned 18. That's pretty much all there is to me. Oh, and I have Touretts syndrome. And though my avatar is a girl, I am a guy.

Hope to have fun here!

2. madmk

madmk GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2006
    Welcome to the forum dude :-D Its pretty laid back here.

3. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    wasssssssssssssssssssssup

4. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Welcome, VBKirby! [​IMG]

5. xalphax

xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Nov 18, 2006
    Croatia
    here'n'there
    welcome!

this is a nice place to stay!

6. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Welcome to the temp VBKirby! [​IMG]

7. Icarus

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    Hey, we don't like guys with girly avatars here. We don't need to confuse people amirite? Just kidding, have fun in GBATemp [​IMG]

8. VBKirby
    OP

VBKirby GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2007
    Canada
    British Columbia
    I use Hairu for everything. I have 3 other characters, but she's my favourite. The girl characters are funner to draw. One of the two guys is a weird ball thing, so I only have one human (if you want to call them that) guy character. Check my art thread to see them in my comics.

It turns out that the pokemon ranger file is already there. That means I don't have to do it!