Hello. I am new here

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I'm VBKirby. I'm known as Pekopon elsewhere though. So, I'm new here, and I'm hoping that the people here are a bit nicer than a certain other Nintendo DS forum I was on. I'm hoping I can learn a bit more on how the R4 Revolution for DS works. I also intend to upload some SAV files. Pokemon Ranger is one of my priorities, but to upload it before I put the Manaphy mission code in, so people can get Manaphies that way.

So, I like to draw, (the girl in my avatar is one of my original characters named Hairu, and my Kirby signature is some thing I made for a "draw a signature in ms paint"contest. I got second place!) read manga, watch anime, play games, and swim. I Just turned 18. That's pretty much all there is to me. Oh, and I have Touretts syndrome. And though my avatar is a girl, I am a guy.

Hope to have fun here!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome, VBKirby!
happy.gif

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use Hairu for everything. I have 3 other characters, but she's my favourite. The girl characters are funner to draw. One of the two guys is a weird ball thing, so I only have one human (if you want to call them that) guy character. Check my art thread to see them in my comics.

It turns out that the pokemon ranger file is already there. That means I don't have to do it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-