Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
_Contra_ said:
excellent guide, but it locks me at this point
helpie0.jpg
why?

Just select the 00000001.app and open it, then tell the program to pack it, that's it, or better if you want to use your language in your Wii and still have the healthii screen then go HERE and this one actually goes all the way...!!!
smile.gif

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lubbo said:
i keep getting run time error '9' subscript out of range anyone know how to fix it?

QUOTE(Stephanie @ Feb 19 2009, 08:41 AM) halp

When run Healthii 1.1, it does it's thing, but there's one thing at start it doesn't do automatically. I first fixed the Runtime 9 error by installing .NET 3. So it works

lern 2 reed

~Steph

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well ive gotten past the runtime 9 error now when im in the middle of creating the health screen it just stops at a file choosing box for U8 Tool HowardC and doesnt continue creating??!! am i meant to choose a file? does anyone know what to do?

lithium210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you post some info about your pc and wii? its an ntsc wii right? Also specs on your pc. I ran healthii on an AMD pc using Windows XP with service pack 3. Also ran every update from windows update including .net framework from 1.0 to 3.0 including their service packs. I didnt get one single error at all. Please post as much info as you can or you cant receive any help at all. I dont own a pal wii or a japanese wii, so i dont know how to fix any issues on those console.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lithium210 said:
Can you post some info about your pc and wii? its an ntsc wii right? Also specs on your pc. I ran healthii on an AMD pc using Windows XP with service pack 3. Also ran every update from windows update including .net framework from 1.0 to 3.0 including their service packs. I didnt get one single error at all. Please post as much info as you can or you cant receive any help at all. I dont own a pal wii or a japanese wii, so i dont know how to fix any issues on those console.

well i have XP and i have a PAL wii but my computer has been 'schoolified' (but i tried it on 2 computers so i dont think it matters both frooze) it doesnt really matter i have found a solution i am just using Healthii 1.0.2 and that works fine it just means i cant add a custom Press A Picture (i can never find any anyway)

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am going to create another theme, but when I create the health screen, and put in the wii

At the press A leaves me with the background, or black or white or blue ..

Why? What's wrong?

How do I make it with "backgraund" transparent?

thx
biggrin.gif

martinezgene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma 3.1U and I am going to attempt to install the SoftMii v2.1+. Once I install the softmii can I change the health screen with this program healthii 1.1 installation.

thanks in advance

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
martinezgene said:
I have Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma 3.1U and I am going to attempt to install the SoftMii v2.1+. Once I install the softmii can I change the health screen with this program healthii 1.1 installation.

thanks in advance
You don't need softmii
the healthii app is enough
you can also use the softmii tweak toy without having to install the rest of softmii
but if you really want it, I'm not going to stop you

cooldudechand

Trophies
XP
Country
hey i have done everything as the tutorial says......
and it says
[Installing from card]
[Reading from card] it tahes about 1 min
then when i restart the screen is still same old.....
m using pal , healthii 1.2 ........and 290 wad....

sdhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice tutorial btw. So, if I want to try my custom health screen out, and I am currently running a custom theme(Matrix theme), would it be recommended to put the original theme back on before installing the custom health screen? I didn't see anything mentioned about this and I want to know before I got messing anything up. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY