Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also tried the pal version, BLACK screen with CFG
frown.gif

K

kjelleren

I got 2 wii's bought 1 month ago (both came with 4.2E). I Softmodded the first wii using the latest modmii version that was available then (one month ago). This one gives me black screen on Shaun White Skateboarding.

Few days ago I softmodded the second wii with the latest modmii version, and Shaun White works without any adjustment in the settings using WiiFlow. Running fine off the same hardisk that did'nt work with the other wii.

Maybe the newest modmii injects other cIOS'es or Rev's than the older version? I didn't see it mentioned in the changelog.

pcristi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
alphax13 said:
Still doesn't work...

tried every loader and every option.

Any ideas anyone?

For me this help:
update cIOS from r19 base 38/57/70 to cIOS r20b any of base 56/57/70
work with WiiFlow and Configurable USB Loader
rolleyes.gif

Thx to kjelleren for good indication

Test on 4.2E with PAL and NTSC version

IronSheik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pcristi said:
alphax13 said:
Still doesn't work...

tried every loader and every option.

Any ideas anyone?

For me this help:
update cIOS from r19 base 38/57/70 to cIOS r20b any of base 56/57/70
work with WiiFlow and Configurable USB Loader
rolleyes.gif

Thx to kjelleren for good indication

Test on 4.2E with PAL and NTSC version

THIISSS IS WORRKEEDD

I was as everyone else attempting to get it to work and failing, simply install CIOS rev20 and itll start up great, I used waninkoko's installer
http://gwht.wikidot.com/ios249

Panda Ji-Ji

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I reinstalled the cIOS rev 20b, using ios56 as base and now the black screen pops out after the Ubisoft logo and the others credits...
The same happens to Dragon's Lair Trilogy, it was giving me the black screen on load up, not showing the control usage, now it shows the "lock tightly the wrap" screen and then an eternal black screen.
Somebody?

K

kjelleren

As mentioned earlier, I have two wii's. One that runs the game fine using the same hardisk as used on the second wii that don't run the game. I updated the not working one with r20b 249/57, 250/56. Using wiiflow gives still freeze with a black screen. With CFG loader it starts without any problems using either slots.

The strange thing is that on the other wii, it works fine through wiiflow. (the same installation of wiiflow as it loads from the hardisk).

Panda Ji-Ji

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried with the Neogamma and it worked, so if anyone have the same problem, try doing the installing the rev 20 like teached here and then run it on Neogamma.

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I cannot pick Ios 248 in the selection. All I can pick is 222/223/249/250

How do I make it possible to select 248

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to unlock 248?? I really don't get it when people say install 248. I followed the instructions. Installed ios56 on 248, and ios57 on 247. What should I do after?

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got it to work following this guys reaction at wiihacks http://www.wiihacks.com/software-backup-lo...html#post458022

Anyway. It only works for me on USB loader GX. The same loader I use to let my other ubisoft games work like the latest Prince of persia game. I prefer wiiflow and I read in this thread people got it to work on wiiflow. How do I make wiiflow run those games as well? I remember downloading a special usbloader GX to get this done with prince of persia.

I know I should be happy because I can play the games, but i'm just a perfectionist like that -_-. I want wiiflow to function as the best usb loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY