Hacking Having trouble with Korean DS titles (#3659 & #3909)

korbob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use a Acekard 2i on DSi with AKAIO 1.4.1 (REPACK) and the latest loaders.

With the above setup, I can load and boot the Korean titles, #3659 Magic Cheonjamun and #3909 Ragnarok DS. However, #3659 freezes at a black screen after the Chapter 1 introduction and #3909 freezes after character creation. I have no problems booting up some troublesome titles like Kingdom Hearts or the latest like Pokemon Platinum, but I am currently stuck on these two titles idling at these specific moments.

Also, I have no problems booting AND running #3161 Ragnarok DS, the Japanese version, but I can't read Japanese...

So any tips, patches, or setups that can run these two ROMs past the black screen points? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the same results on my NDS Lite with AKAIO with the latest working properly loaders (5/30).
I'm getting the black screens in Ragnarok DS KOR after character creation. Never checked since I'm not Korean.

I didn't have a problem with Magic Cheonjaum. There is a proper version of this out that fix some issue with the previous release.

Hopefully Another World or Normmatt can comment?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y