Hacking Having trouble with installing PastaCFW.

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys, I have a 3DS with 9.2 sysNAND. Since yesterday, I've been trying to install PastaCFW so I could patch agb_firm on sysNAND. I did everything I was told, dbs fix and all that. But when I click on PastaCFW to install the patch, it just gets stuck there and doesn't boot to Sysnand. Is it because I don't use ninjhax but menuhax?

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guys, I have a 3DS with 9.2 sysNAND. Since yesterday, I've been trying to install PastaCFW so I could patch agb_firm on sysNAND. I did everything I was told, dbs fix and all that. But when I click on PastaCFW to install the patch, it just gets stuck there and doesn't boot to Sysnand. Is it because I don't use ninjhax but menuhax?
PastaCFW is an out-dated sysNAND-based CFW, fallow the guide to install ARM9loaderhax.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just did it. Just one question. After finishing all this, is the rednand supposed to get bricked? Will I only use sysNAND from now on? Because when I click on Luma3DS it just gives me a black screen now.
You don't need a redNAND anymore, back-up your SD-Card and reformate it with emuNAND9, this time without emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: