Hacking Having trouble doing something to Gateway emuNAND

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it's been a while since I've hung around the 3DS scene, I'm actually shocked to see all the progress going around, downgrading, Gateway for 10.3 soon™, and other 10.3 related things.

So my cousin had me downgrade his 10.3 3DS down to 9.2 so he could buy a gateway and use it. That's all fine and done, he already has his gateway set up, emuNAND working, unlinked sysNAND, even had me go as far as to as update NVER and tiger to spoof for eShop/NNID access. And some other thing that I haven't even done to my own system yet. My main problem now is updating his emuNAND to 9.5, since badges are acting weird in 9.2 and it's easier updating games since it has the option to download the update before launching.

After a good thirty minutes or so of googling, I find a page explaining to download 9.5, install it using BBM, and then restart 3DS.

Everything goes all and well until the 4th file and BBM says it's an invalid cia. (With an error code of 0xD8E08027, in case that matters.) After that I can't seem to find an answer to this problem. Normally I'd go and screw around on my own, but considering this isn't my system, I'd rather not take that many chances.

And in case it's important, I got the 9.5 zip from that iso site.

Last edited by Godson777,

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a little more searching, I can't seem to find any solution. Most solutions I find are for people with CFW, and I'd rather not try to screw around too much, cause I really don't want to wind up with a brick.

I also wanted to avoid bumping this thread, but it's already being buried to page three...

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mods if you wanna delete this entire thread, that'd be gr8. I think I figured out the solution to my own problem anyway.

Last edited by Godson777,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM