Hacking Having Issues installing Incognito, Kefirupdater and choidujourNX.

Mrizzle1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my switch using Atmosphere and I used the hekate menu to load fusee primary and booted into CFW Emummc, when I launch the homebrew launcher it shows exclamation points on incognito kerifupdater and Choidujournx, Ive been trying for like two days and no luck, I wish I just bought a unpatched instead of a patched one on 4.1.0, might end up selling the table and buying a unpatched on on Ebay, my question now is can I update my Emummc using the normal system option without choidujourNX if I dont care about burninig fuses? or will it update my whole switch. Thanks.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my switch using Atmosphere and I used the hekate menu to load fusee primary and booted into CFW Emummc, when I launch the homebrew launcher it shows exclamation points on incognito kerifupdater and Choidujournx, Ive been trying for like two days and no luck, I wish I just bought a unpatched instead of a patched one on 4.1.0, might end up selling the table and buying a unpatched on on Ebay, my question now is can I update my Emummc using the normal system option without choidujourNX if I dont care about burninig fuses? or will it update my whole switch. Thanks.

once you burn fuses your system will be bricked until the SX modchip comes out as you would need it to fix this kind of brick. This is because the fuses prevent downgrading and 4.1.0 can’t boot with the fuses burned for any firmware lower or higher as there would be a fuse mismatch.

Last edited by driverdis,

Mrizzle1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply, any ideas of how to get choidujourNX working? I put it in my switch folder but it shows a exclamation point when I open hbmenu I followed a video step by step but for some reason I can't add new homebrew, I can open the ones that come preinstalled with atmosphere and peyascape like hbgshop but can't add any new ones weirdly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

once you burn fuses your system will be bricked until the SX modchip comes out as you would need it to fix this kind of brick. This is because the fuses prevent downgrading and 4.1.0 can’t boot with the fuses burned for any firmware lower or higher as there would be a fuse mismatch.

Last edited by Mrizzle1991,

Mrizzle1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I figured Out my problem, I had a fake sd card got a legit one and now everything works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1