Been way off

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need help, to update my switch, guys.

For at least 1.5 years that i don't play my switch.
I turned it on using the sxos mini dongle, still remember that :), and after loading, selecting fuse primary and booting it says 9.20 AMS m.19.1.

What safe firmware (best compatibility) should i update, using the choidujournx, to be able to play the latest zelda and pokemon game?

Thanks

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I turned it on using the sxos mini dongle, still remember that :), and after loading, selecting fuse primary and booting it says 9.20 AMS m.19.1.

What safe firmware (best compatibility) should i update, using the choidujournx, to be able to play the latest zelda and pokemon game?

Thanks
Install the latest version of Atmosphere, make sure that's working, install the latest sigpatches (I get them from <no> ), then use the firmware installer that comes with Atmosphere, called Daybreak (cdjnx is outdated) to install the latest firmware version.

Last edited by linuxares,

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Install the latest version of Atmosphere, make sure that's working, install the latest sigpatches (I get them from <no>), then use the firmware installer that comes with Atmosphere, called Daybreak (cdjnx is outdated) to install the latest firmware version.
Thanks a lot.
Whats the difference between this 3 firmwares?
Firmware 16.0.3 (Rebootless Update 2)
Firmware 16.0.3 (Rebootless Update)
Firmware 16.0.3

Which one should i install?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
First step would be to update your loader and atmosphere, then you update your sigpatches, And then finally update your system firmware.

Reactions: coveiro24

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks a lot.
Whats the difference between this 3 firmwares?
Firmware 16.0.3 (Rebootless Update 2)
Firmware 16.0.3 (Rebootless Update)
Firmware 16.0.3

Which one should i install?
The "Rebootless Updates" are, as they say, rebootless when applied on top of the base 16.0.3 (I think this update type is used for very minor updates), but they contain all the update data from the base 16.0.3 as well, you don't need to install the base 16.0.3 first so you should just install the latest one (Rebootless Update 2 in this case)

Reactions: coveiro24

Stormflora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slight hijack of a slightly old thread, but it's relevant to what I'd like to ask.

I too am returning to the Switch after an extended hiatus. Updated Hekate and Atmosphere, and now planning to update the emuSSD's firmware to 16.0.3 (with the Rebootless 2 version) and not 16.1.0, since the latest released Switch game is Super Mario Bros Wonder, which only needs 16.0.3 to run. I've also fetched the latest sigpatches on this forum.

I'm going to be using Daybreak with the 16.0.3 firmware that I downloaded. Here's hoping that the update doesn't kill off any games I already have installed. I'm also going to update Tinfoil in the meanwhile.

Somebody on this forum mentioned something about how a recent update killed off Lockpick, but I'm not sure how credible that claim is. Is it true? Or just a false rumour?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?